I'M PROBABLY NOT GONNA SEE THE SECOND QTR OR SECOND HALF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

I am now a man of peace. However, given this weekends special circumstances, I fully support OP and his mission.

Advertisement
Its a football game man. Stay out of jail and root for your team. All is good we still can win the coastal even if we lose and go to acc champ game.

I don't get this "we can win even if we lose" mentality.:qR12ZEhp37hu.jpg:

I'm likely not to get in a fight unless someone gets in my face.

I pity any ND fan attempting to sit in the WEZ this game. Not happening for long.

Dont get in a fight brotherman. Stick around and we'll drink ND tears together.

Don't do it. Your gonna want to watch us win then celebrate

Advertisement
Advertisement
He clearly has started drinking already. He is gonna be a lot of fun after drinking for 24 hours.

Advertisement
What would really be funny is if you start a fight and the guy stabs you in the throat and kills you. Make sure your gf gets the video.

My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

Here is victim #1 .
Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-fans-cheer-on-their-team-Getty-Images-Maddie-Meyer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back