I'M PROBABLY NOT GONNA SEE THE SECOND QTR OR SECOND HALF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

Bro... You don't have anything to prove that way. Leave the beat down to the players. Your kids need you free and with them.

Yall know each other in the streets? Thats wusup

Your baby momma look pretty hot getting carried out of the game last week.....

Advertisement
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

Bro... You don't have anything to prove that way. Leave the beat down to the players. Your kids need you free and with them.

If I had kids there would be nothing in this world I would do to jeopardize being with them. One wrong punch in the head could easily kill someone. There goes your entire family down the drain. That other guy could have a family, where does all this hate come from?

On conscious??????

OP’s gonna get his *** whipped by Mike Mayock

Advertisement
This thread is by far the worst and embarrassing thread on this site’s history. I️ feel sorry for the Jackson family.

How do you put this out on a message board like that? If you are serious and you end up doing it and get arrested, you could be in a lot more trouble than you think.

Advertisement
OPs schtick is great... always brings the lulz complete with eveyone elses who buys into it

keep it up OP

If I had kids there would be nothing in this world I would do to jeopardize being with them. One wrong punch in the head could easily kill someone. There goes your entire family down the drain. That other guy could have a family, where does all this hate come from?

Hey, Dumbass!

It's Notre Dame!

Where you been?

Advertisement
Never hit an ND fan in anger, unless you are absolutely sure you can get away with it.

Make it count, Tavoris. Don’t go to jail for a slap or something.

Sit down on that two piece and twist the hips when you throw. Aim for the Adam’s apple, and don’t stop throwing until he or she stiffens up and starts convulsing a little.

Consider yourself a hero and a disciplinarian if you accomplish your mission.

If they wearing the Catholics vs. Convicts Tees or that ghey *** wannabe turnover chain...crush those fûckers

One wrong punch in the head could kill someone? That sounds like a perfect punch to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back