I'm on the Mullen bandwagon

No way man. Butch is way better and he's all rested up from not coaching recently. Did you see what Butch built here 20 years ago? Yeah that's what I though....

BBB

:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

butch is relentless on the trail and a super film player personel geek, he works and works and works

Advertisement
4-27 vs ranked teams

and now going for 4-28...as he's getting smoked 21-0 in the 1st quarter vs Ole Miss

Advertisement
Dan Mullen has a better winning percentage at Mississippi St than Jimmy Johnson had at Oklahoma State.

If this message board existed in 1983, nobody would have wanted to hire JJ. People down on Mullen are ignorant to his resume' as an OC, as well as the truly woeful state of Mississippi St football before his arrival. He's done an amazing job turning a perennial doormat into a solid football program.

Context is lost when a lot of people evaluate coaches for some reason.

Advertisement
Coaches' Actual Records Against Ranked Teams - Team Speed Kills

Record of CFB coaches vs teams that finished the year ranked. Apparently guys like Dantonio, Gundy, Meyer, Malzahn, Kelly, Briles, Swinney, Richt, Petrino, Sumlin,,Mora,Freeze, Whittingham, Patterson. All bums with losing records, all at jobs more conducive to winning than Mullen.

We should go after Saban. He has a good record. If we cant get him, go after Shaw.

Advertisement
Are you off the bandwagon yet? They are getting rolled by an Ole Miss team that lost to Memphis / Fuente.

Record of CFB coaches vs teams that finished the year ranked. Apparently guys like Dantonio, Gundy, Meyer, Malzahn, Kelly, Briles, Swinney, Richt, Petrino, Sumlin,,Mora,Freeze, Whittingham, Patterson. All bums with losing records, all at jobs more conducive to winning than Mullen.

We should go after Saban. He has a good record. If we cant get him, go after Shaw.

That would be a lazy hire. Shoot for the moon, offer Belichick whatever he wants. I hear he's bored in NE

Advertisement

That would be a lazy hire. Shoot for the moon, offer Belichick whatever he wants. I hear he's bored in NE

Not a home run hire. No South Florida ties. Oh wait, he fishes with Jimmy in the keys.

Are you off the bandwagon yet? They are getting rolled by an Ole Miss team that lost to Memphis / Fuente.

Remember when Butch lost 31-6 to ECU? 66-13 to Syracuse? 43-10 to Virginia Tech? while coaching AT Miami.

Advertisement
Back