I'm in tears man

Our legacy is going down the drain

you supported this **** so deal with it!!! optimistic *** clown

F_ck you. At the end of the day , I ain't no b*tch so don't test me. I'm a cane and I simply couldn't root against my canes but since this month has started I simply do not give a f_ck anymore.

settle down frances....the internet tough guy **** wont get you far. flippy floppy *** botch!!!

Not an "Internet tough guy". I'm just about mine when I need to be. No beef man I just hate getting constantly attacked on this board. My bad if I offended you man...

Advertisement

F_ck you. At the end of the day , I ain't no b*tch so don't test me. I'm a cane and I simply couldn't root against my canes but since this month has started I simply do not give a f_ck anymore.

settle down frances....the internet tough guy **** wont get you far. flippy floppy *** botch!!!

Not an "Internet tough guy". I'm just about mine when I need to be. No beef man I just hate getting constantly attacked on this board. My bad if I offended you man...

STFU ******.

STFU ******.

Sfmh Foh p_ssy

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Anyone who could defend this staff all of last year and into this year, given Golden's consistent failure is delusional. It's way too late to open your eyes now.

Broke, might as well take the L and let the bashing take its course. I've been here far too long, you made your bed, now you have to sleep in it.

and yet, if Miami falls *** backwards into another win somehow, dude will be crowning Golden, saying he needs one more year

Advertisement
OP, any chance your initials are SS and that you write for another Hurricanes site? Some of the things you have written today and in the past match up too much to be a coincidence.

OP, any chance your initials are SS and that you write for another Hurricanes site? Some of the things you have written today and in the past match up too much to be a coincidence.

Could be. broke's real name is Stupid Shytbag.

Advertisement
You don't have to curse at Brock after all he is a diehard Canes fan like all of us. Unfortunately, he didn't see what was very obvious to most of us. One more thing Brock, Kaaya has a LOT OF PROVE and he is not the annointed one like you think he is. From a physically standpoint he has a couple of MAJOR PHYSICAL LIABILITIES that you refuse to acknowledge.

Broke is the poster boy for the new age Canes fan.

Grow some nuts and be a man.

You've been supporting this @$$hole for a long time, and now you're in tears?

Under Fraulden, we've gotten our @$$es raped by Kansas State, Notre Dame, Clemson, Louisville etc. on national TV. This was just the latest disaster.

And, of course, we've also gotten raped by powerhouse teams like Duke, Pitt, Virginia, etc.

I have a better chance of winning the lotto than Alfalfa has of ever beating a good team or winning any sort of championship.

All of you faqqots that have still supported Faulden and are still going to games and buying merchandise should have your Cane cards and man cards revoked and you all should receive lifetime bans for bytch @$$ness and douchebaggery.

wheres philly to tel us how good the D is. **** off idiot philly. take ur *** home somewhere bc saturday was our defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back