I'm in tears man

Advertisement
Advertisement
I stopped caring about Ws and Ls when it was OBVIOUS to any non-****** that Alfraud was garbage way back in 2013.

really, there was plenty of evidence before that but there was no question after 2013.

2014 was a wasted year as is 2015

Our legacy is going down the drain

pink-100.jpg

Advertisement

you supported this **** so deal with it!!! optimistic *** clown

F_ck you. At the end of the day , I ain't no b*tch so don't test me. I'm a cane and I simply couldn't root against my canes but since this month has started I simply do not give a f_ck anymore.

I'm really surprised that your husband allows you to post on this board this much.

F_ck you. At the end of the day , I ain't no b*tch so don't test me. I'm a cane and I simply couldn't root against my canes but since this month has started I simply do not give a f_ck anymore.

I'm really surprised that your husband allows you to post on this board this much.

Man Foh with that sh*t.

Advertisement

At least dk72 had the decency to shrivel away into the shadows in shame for his nonstop Al Golden loveathon bullsh1t over the summer. You flip flopping week after week is a ******* disgrace so seriously, GET. THE FVCK. OUT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back