I'm in tears man

Advertisement
I stopped caring about Ws and Ls when it was OBVIOUS to any non-****** that Alfraud was garbage way back in 2013.

really, there was plenty of evidence before that but there was no question after 2013.

2014 was a wasted year as is 2015

exactly dude has been garbage since 2012.. sorry let's call it like it was..
Cloud or no cloud.. year 5 and we get beat 58-0

not made about a loss.. I remember the Syracuse game.

Hey Brock, thanks for the insight on that one. Your HERO Kaaya couldnt't save us. I felt bad for the kid about the concussion but his lack of mobility and arm strength was apparent. I hope you saw that throw in the first quarter a few plays before the interception on the goal line. A perfect throw to Coley nets a TD but the ball wasn't thrown properly and Coley was tackled on the 20 and we didn't score. You see Blake, I look at the whole picture NOT the stats that mean zippo if you don't win. The next head coach should open up the QB competition. YEAH Brock we are going to win the Coastal and run thre table. LOL

Our legacy is going down the drain

Broke, I say with complete sincerity: Go fvck yourself.

You are, unequivocally, one of the stupidest individuals to post on this board.

Al Golden fckboys like yourself have contributed to the downfall of this once proud program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tears? I'm having a bourbon and lighting up a cigar Auerbach style. I feel for the kids who suffered through this epic beatdown. The path out is clear.

This man

THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME ALL DAY BY FAR

Yeah, it's brock's fault that Coley can't play call his way out of a brown paper bag, or that Golden learned his coaching techniques in his Intro to Psych class. Unless he's on the BOT, give it a rest.

Advertisement
I can't get mad at Brock, dude legitimately has an IQ of 70. Do you get mad when retards do ****** things?

Advertisement
I have been a canes fan since I was born and have been on this site for 4 years. it's a f_cking insult for people to say I'm a f_cking troll. chill out with that dumbsh*t yeah I admit I was wrong for hoping for a good season but **** enough already. Stop with the broke jokes, I just hope this time will past...

I have been a canes fan since I was born and have been on this site for 4 years. it's a f_cking insult for people to say I'm a f_cking troll. chill out with that dumbsh*t yeah I admit I was wrong for hoping for a good season but **** enough already. Stop with the broke jokes, I just hope this time will past...

baby-crying-o.gif

Advertisement
Our legacy is going down the drain

you supported this **** so deal with it!!! optimistic *** clown

F_ck you. At the end of the day , I ain't no b*tch so don't test me. I'm a cane and I simply couldn't root against my canes but since this month has started I simply do not give a f_ck anymore.

settle down frances....the internet tough guy **** wont get you far. flippy floppy *** botch!!!

Advertisement
Back