I'm Gonna Give It To Ya Straight, Bubs -- Linebackers

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Let me get a few things out of the way before moving on to the point.

1. Rosier Wilson. Malik is basically Brett ******* Favre. He taunted their crowd before the gw drive.
2. Homer is a stud. Walton needs to sit for GT and heal.
3. Best win for the progrum in years.
4. I repent for ever doubting the H0nkey Badger. Berrios Da GAWD

Now on to a point we're all thinking but no one wants to say because we're basking in the glory of that win:

THE LBers PLAYED LIKE ABSOLUTE SHlT.

- not wrapping up
- missing tackles
- over pursuing and running themselves out of plays
- taking horrible angles
- atrocious run fits
- getting lost in zone

Many plays these guys looked lost or confused.

A bad bad day for this crew. Really a dreadful performance today for this group.

Last edited:
Advertisement

1. Rosier Wilson. Malik is basically Brett ******* Favre. He taunted their crowd before the gw drive.

Now on to a point we're all thinking but no one wants to say because we're basking in the glory of that win:

Hate to say it but sure saw it

yeah, they were nothing like 'the Bermuda Triangle' today. Its puzzling how this unit has played this season(especially McCloud)...

Yeah, that 200 yds of running is on the LB unit. I'll bet they play mad next Saturday though. I can't see Shaq letting this fly.

Advertisement
missing tackles and taking bad angles wasn't a new thing in this game.....this crap has to be cleaned up

On point. It's really disappointing right now. There's a ton to say about it, but going to enjoy this win for a couple days.

Pinckney by far playing the best. Shaq is not playing bad, but not good either. Mccloud is playing to Jordan Futch levels. Manny better cut out that theTHUD **** during practice this week bc GT will be very tough

Advertisement
Props to da OP for waiting till after midnight to post dis thread and not disrespect da great win.

I saw the DEs losing contain on big runs as well. Two often our guys run themselves out of the play. **** we could have had 10 sacks today if our guys would just break down rather than coming in all reckless and whiffing on the tackle.

Duke has 183 yards rushing against us. It's unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
yeah, they were nothing like 'the Bermuda Triangle' today. Its puzzling how this unit has played this season(especially McCloud)...

The only way this unit compares to a ‘Bermuda Triangle’ is they look lost.

I saw the DEs losing contain on big runs as well. Two often our guys run themselves out of the play. **** we could have had 10 sacks today if our guys would just break down rather than coming in all reckless and whiffing on the tackle.

Saw Joe Jackson bite inside on runs a few times, only to have the RB cut back outside for a big gain. He simply maintains containment and the gain is minimal. Too anxious to make a play rather than play his assignment.

Advertisement

Saw Joe Jackson bite inside on runs a few times, only to have the RB cut back outside for a big gain. He simply maintains containment and the gain is minimal. Too anxious to make a play rather than play his assignment.

Pretty sure his job was to crash and Redwine was supposed to keep outside contain (and whiffed).

Pretty sure his job was to crash and Redwine was supposed to keep outside contain (and whiffed).

Not on the plays I’m referring to.

1. Rosier Wilson. Malik is basically Brett ****ing Favre. He taunted their crowd before the gw drive.
4. I repent for ever doubting the H0nkey Badger. Berrios Da GAWD

- not wrapping up
- missing tackles
- over pursuing and running themselves out of plays
- taking horrible angles
- atrocious run fits
- getting lost in zone

Many plays these guys looked lost or confused.

A bad bad day for this crew. Really a dreadful performance today for this group.

we need linebackers bad I been saying I dont like what they are recruiting at Linebacker they are letting hybrids like Abdullah walk to louisville, i dont understand what type of player they r looking for but hybrids are all over sfla

Advertisement
Back