I'm Gonna Give It To Ya Straight, Bubs -- Linebackers

Mccloud was bouncing off FSU RBs like he was wearing one of these...

knockerball.jpg

Advertisement
So grateful for win but yes hopefully they realize and make the corrections before next week against the triple option

No one should be calling Akers overrated anymore.

And I can’t believe Richt waited so long to put Homer in. It was obvious from early on that Walton is hobbled. As the announcers discussed repeatedly, he did not remotely have his typical explosiveness.

Just seemed like the defense was playing to make the big kill shot every play instead of being disciplined and playing like a pack...Knowles was fücking atrocious...gave up both of the TDs, he was the guy supposed to cover Izzo in the middle of the field, and he was the cuck that came forward onto the WR that already had 2 other Canes on them and let Tate score the potential game winner. Absolutely terrible play, out of position and not knowing his place in the scheme.

Advertisement
No one should be calling Akers overrated anymore.

And I can’t believe Richt waited so long to put Homer in. It was obvious from early on that Walton is hobbled. As the announcers discussed repeatedly, he did not remotely have his typical explosiveness.

I couldn’t agree more with this post.

Advertisement
Our LB's will forever be bad in coverage. We teach them to spot-drop and stare at the QB. We're stuck in the 1980's.

Go watch Shaq during that Izzo TD.

Our LB's will forever be bad in coverage. We teach them to spot-drop and stare at the QB. We're stuck in the 1980's.

Who the **** are you and what do you know? Another moron who goes on the forums and pretends he knows ****. GTFOH Coach Hembra.

Who the **** are you and what do you know? Another moron who goes on the forums and pretends he knows ****. GTFOH Coach Hembra.

He's telling the truth watch any game our lbs are always lost in coverage. I didnt want to believe it could happen but this defense is regressing like the Diaz defense did when he was at Texas. Only thing holding this defense together is the front 4 play which we could lose the first 6 in our rotations after this year. Diaz needs to with with his cute blitzes and fix this rugby tackling. Last I checked they still break down and don't miss that many tackles in rugby

Advertisement
There were multiple times where MCCLOUD was the actual first contact after great reads and blows the tackle. It's like in his mind he was going thud smh

53 was so bad that in took away from the other lbs bad play. All three overran plays , lost contain or missed tackles. Absolutely atrocious.

Knowles should never play a down here again.

DL disappears at times , there's no consistent pressure.

It seemed like majority of their big plays were either fundamental breakdowns mixed with just awful third down calls by manny. It's actually amazing we won this game with all the mental mistakes.

We just wanted this game more, they just kept coming. No matter how demoralizing the fourth quarter td was. Richt has brought a mental toughness we haven't had in years.

Thank god for Malik, BB and Langham.

Advertisement

:troll-umad:

Why was he playing so shallow on that third and long? Seemed like he held up and hovered in a short zone. Rather than getting more depth in the middle of the field.

I saw a ton of holding going on by fsu. I wouldn't say our backers played like **** tho.

Our safety situation is bad.. it's noticeable on almost every single snap.

Advertisement
Back