Im excited for Gray

In big boy College football you MUST hang on to the ball in order to get reps. Not counting his actual fumbles in the limited game time he got the ball seemed to pop out several times after he was down. Anyone paying attention saw this was a recurring problem. (including opposing coordinators) Reminds me of Earnest Graham, I hope it's something he gets fixed because he can do big things with his raw size and speed.

Advertisement
The only issue with him in the very few times he had the chance to run the ball was his tendency to fumble. An issue that is rather common when you don't get to be used more in game situation to improve . Other than that, I really liked his moves, aggression and determination when he had the chance to play which didn't happen a lot.
I won't wright him off as many here had. The sample size is too small to judge his ability and production.

The only issue with him in the very few times he had the chance to run the ball was his tendency to fumble. An issue that is rather common when you don't get to be used more in game situation to improve . Other than that, I really liked his moves, aggression and determination when he had the chance to play which didn't happen a lot.
I won't wright him off as many here had. The sample size is too small to judge his ability and production.

2 fumbles lost on 23 carries and it seems like Gray was in Golden's dog house. He only touch the rock in 5 games.

Advertisement
Our RB's 2015 rushing Stats

J. Yearby-played in every game
205/1002/4.9/6

M. Walton-
129/450/3.5/9- played in every game

T.Gray
23/145/6.3/2- played in 5 games
Most of Grays stats came against Bethune Cookman and FAU so you can pretty much disregard them.

So wait... the argument for this guy is the last coaching staff was to incompetent to realize how talented he is even when he is on the team? lmao

Yes, that's the only argument that was made for the kid. Nobody mentioned being intrigued by his physical attributes or his potential to develop further as matures into the position.

Edit - I watched his HS tape. What is so impressive? It looks like he is running in sand. I definitely dont see the uber athlete some of you are hyping him to be. In comparison go check out how much better Homers tape looks.

Love Homer but you do realize that Gray is played against much better competion than Homer did in HS, right? Might help explain why you apparently feel that Homer's tape is so much more impressive than Gray's..

Homer is shifty and runs with grit. Gray looks like he goes down easy and has nothing but top end speed.

He has a clean slate under the new regime. I hope he makes the most of his opportunities. The guy is talented and has shown flashes of great skill. I hope he has a breakout year wherever they can utilize him.

Advertisement
Doesn't take much to know and understand he's the best athlete of the bunch. Even with the small number of touches, you can see he jumps off the screen with his athletic ability. Hope it comes together for him this year.

Doesn't take much to know and understand he's the best athlete of the bunch. Even with the small number of touches, you can see he jumps off the screen with his athletic ability. Hope it comes together for him this year.

Please show me a highlight reel of him vs good teams in college. Its going to be pretty **** short. He in total has 8 carries for 29 yards and a touchdown vs teams that arent FAU, Florida A&M, or Bethune Cookman.

Advertisement

Please show me a highlight reel of him vs good teams in college. Its going to be pretty **** short. He in total has 8 carries for 29 yards and a touchdown vs teams that arent FAU, Florida A&M, or Bethune Cookman.

I didn't say he had a highlight reel. I said he's the best athlete of the bunch and it's clear from the small amount of touches he's gotten.

I didn't say he had a highlight reel. I said he's the best athlete of the bunch and it's clear from the small amount of touches he's gotten.

Im sure if he was such a stand out athlete he would have actually done something when he touches the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back