Im excited for Gray

DuffleBagYoda

TBayCane RELOADED
This season with real coaches a better scheme and a clean slate...

Unless he moves to WR he could explode imo because he is a hybrid of Gus Joe and Mark...

Advertisement
I think Gray seemed a lot more exciting in the context of a Golden-run team because he was such a perfect poster boy for a staff not giving the right kind of kid a chance. But I agree that his value isn't as great to me with this new staff.

I dont get the love for this guy. He is average at best.

The love is because he was a DADE HS football legend. I believe he is a baller that has to be used a baller with no true position but that just my personal suggestion. Things like punt return, in the slot for some plays, side car in shot gun, maybe some wildcat (played QB in high school). I like the kids ability just think he is a niche player.

Advertisement
billbored.gif

Choc is a talent that just needs to be utilize right, I hope CMR can be the one to find a role for him, if not next man up!

he and robert knowles are the core of our team. u didnt know that?
i still cant believe richt let jawon hamilton and desmond phillips go to mid-majors.

Advertisement

Let me say, I don't care who the running back for our team is. If you saw any of the fall camp videos you could do nothing but get excited to see this young man get the call in his hands. to me he looked like a player. Even in the clean-up he looked fluid as **** with the ball. Again, I can care less who is running it as long as we are winning big again. I just hope he is given a fair shot.

I think he has all the potential and will have a better opportunity to show it. In fact I think all the players, given real coaches and schemes, have the potential to prove themselves better. Of course some will fail, but I won't deny Choc or any of these kids until they prove otherwise.

Advertisement
Gray went from great athlete and success story that everyone on here loved to a joke to the stupid maggots on here. Didn't take long to turn on him.

Kid has talent, there was a few people stating he was the most explosive back in camp. Would love to see him get a shot and hopefully get the KR job.

Advertisement

I don't get why you don't get it. Size, speed, extremely athletic. Kid's potential is through the roof imo....I'm basing my opinion on him after looking at his high school film and his measurables and projecting how he could potentially develop down the road as he gets more use to the intricacies of the rb position.

I don't hold it against him that he struggled to find playing time under our clueless former staff, since they had a history of misusing, underdeveloping, or just flat out not recognizing the talent on the team.

Thomas Brown said he is using only 2 running backs....sooo we will see how this goes..somebody gonna be SOL

I don't get why you don't get it. Size, speed, extremely athletic. Kid's potential is through the roof imo....I'm basing my opinion on him after looking at his high school film and his measurables and projecting how he could potentially develop down the road as he gets more use to the intricacies of the rb position.

I don't hold it against him that he struggled to find playing time under our clueless former staff, since they had a history of misusing, underdeveloping, or just flat out not recognizing the talent on the team.

This 1000x. Thank you.

Chocolate can be a very good player for us. He has the ability to warrant a scholarship. Not his fault Coach Fokko wasted his RS wheer he could have developed RB skills and confidence with the position.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back