I'm done

Advertisement
I've left the 90s in the mirror. Lots of funny stories and great people but I live a totally different life now.

Overall, I think Mario will get Miami back but it isn't happening quickly. This will be a grind and he needs to land more than one great class. Needs portal wins every year along with great classes for many years.
I don’t think Mario gets Miami back to over 6 wins until 2025. Not with this offensive scheme.

I don’t think Mario gets Miami back to over 6 wins until 2025. Not with this offensive scheme.

We honestly can't judge this offense when we have our best OL out, top 2 WRs out, top 4 RBs out, and now it sounds like #2 TE out. Yes, Gattis can improve his implementation for the kids we have (spread formations vs bunched sets). I'll be interested to see how we do in November when we should get some of the kids back.

I'm more upset with the defense since we haven't had the injury issues yet gave up 5 BIG plays and way too many points to MTSU. We have some really good kids not getting enough snaps. I'm not looking forward to seeing this D play vs the ACC teams. Our DL will get held, our DBs can't cover, and our LBs will watch QBs run past them.

Advertisement
3B759D1E-DDC3-4F7E-B154-A16341052C4E.gif

Careful, you’re gonna get labeled a “Mario hater”.
I like Mario. But I'll turn against him or any other coach if they insist on not changing as the sport evolves. This never works out for any coach that does this. Never. Ever. Ever. History is littered like confetti in Times Square on New Year's Eve with the careers of coaches who thought that "their way was the only way", and refused to evolve despite all evidence that they were running into a brick wall.

It's one thing I'll give Manny credit over, versus Mark Richt and Al Golden. He could have easily stuck with Dan Enos in 2020 and 2021 and just said, "I was DC before, I'm HC now, and I need to get my guys into the offense for it to truly work. I believe in it." Instead he course corrected and hired Lashlee, whose spread was 180 degrees removed from what Miami did in 2019.

This.

Next week will tell me everything I need to know about this team and program as a whole. We need a serious talent infusion in certain areas, but we also need to play the right players.

If I see the TVD starting over Garcia, Mallory starting over Aroyo, Flagg starting over Bissainthe, Ivey starting over anybody, or Justice starting over any other OG then we know what we have.

And both Steele and Gattis need to make some serious adjustments.
This.
You will know before the first series if anything has changed by who they start. If you see Mallory, Justice on the first snap on O or see Ivey and Flag on the field on the first series on D, you might as well turn off the TV.
If they won’t change their personnel they sure as **** are not changing anything with their scheme or play calling.

Advertisement
A little off topic but will Miami fans give Mario the grace Chip Kelly has gotten at ucla. Three ugly seasons to get to 8-4 last year and now 5-0?
We really have no choice. Mario has a really long contract and is not going anywhere anytime soon.
If Mario doesn’t work out, it will be another 10 years of the same **** we’ve seen over the last 20 and we might as well close up shop.

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
Spoken like a true bench player for life.

Leading the charge? Really? Am I starting threads about Kiffin and Leach? Or bumping threads saying I told you so?

Come on man.

If you think having higher expectations for this team, especially after the money we spent assembling this staff and the analyst infrastructure behind it, is moving the goalposts, then I’m guilty as charged.

But saying I’m “anti Mario” for being horribly disappointed with what we’ve seen, especially offensively, is ludicrous.
U changed ur quote to “Mario’s #1 Slurper, which was cute, but ur post history says completely otherwise.

Just when I was about to post all of the negative comments U’ve said about Mario, including his coaching record at FIU, when I did a side by side comparison to what u said about Butch, it’s eerily similar.

I’m also realizing u don’t remember half or a quarter of the chit u post on here. One minute u post “I never chit on Butch, I just chit on the imbeciles that think he’s some God…” yet, u can find 100’s of post of u doing just that, chitting on Butch. One minute u say “I can’t excuse the FIU lost”, and the next you’re constantly telling fans to stop bringing it up, and we shouldn’t remember that loss no more than remember us beating ND in 2017. It’s why u were listed as a Manny Slurper in the Manny Slurper thread, as u conveniently slowed ur post after the MSU bludgeoning.

U can lie to urself all u want, u can change ur quote, & can put on the sheep clothing of being supportive of Mario, but a simple search for Mario w/ ur name attached shows thee exact opposite. Maybe u should check ur post history.

Last edited:
Advertisement
U changed ur quote to “Mario’s #1 Slurper, which was cute, but ur post history says completely otherwise.

Just when I was about to post all of the negative comments U’ve said about Mario, including his coaching record at FIU, when I did a side by side comparison to what u said about Butch, it’s eerily similar.

I’m also realizing u don’t remember half or a quarter of the chit u post on here. One minute u post “I never chit on Butch, I just chit on the imbeciles that think he’s some God…” yet, u can find 100’s of post of u doing just that, chitting on Butch. One minute u say “I can’t excuse the FIU lost”, and the next you’re constantly telling fans to stop bringing it up, and we shouldn’t remember that loss no more than remember us beating ND in 2017. It’s why u were listed as a Manny Slurper in the Manny Slurper thread, as u conveniently slowed ur post after the MSU bludgeoning.

U can lie to urself all u want, u can change ur quote, & can put on the sheep clothing of being supportive of Mario, but a simple search for Mario w/ ur name attached shows thee exact opposite. Maybe u should check ur post history.
Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

@Rellyrell ...don't waste your time with these fools....nothing but another CIS clown..very prevalent these days.

@Rellyrell ...don't waste your time with these fools....nothing but another CIS clown..very prevalent these days.

I get the criticism; EVERYONE should be upset w/ what happened w/ MTSU. However, I found their particular reply to Dee especially frustrating b/c all they did was defend Manny during bad losses.

Advertisement
I get the criticism; EVERYONE should be upset w/ what happened w/ MTSU. However, I found their particular reply to Dee especially frustrating b/c all they did was defend Manny during bad losses.
The Diaz family member’s have been waiting for this moment since December. Let the clown enjoy Mario’s failures. He won’t get many opportunities down the road.

Brother if the bar we’re setting for Mario and the blank check he was given here is comparing him to anything having to do with Manny Diaz, then we are truly ****ed.
I remember those Manny losses..and I didn’t crush manny for them because from a distance I understood the culture was the problem. I’m not gunna crush Mario after this loss because again, culture is the problem along with other issues on this roster. Doesn’t excuse the loss in my opinion but also shouldn’t condemn a coach either..money doesn’t just fix these problems

The Diaz family member’s have been waiting for this moment since December. Let the clown enjoy Mario’s failures. He won’t get many opportunities down the road.
Lmao. I don’t even think it’s a manny Diaz thing. But this is further proof the issues weren’t all a coaching issue on gameday..Mario has to be given a opportunity to set his roster and his standards within the program before we can judge. IMO there hasn’t been 1 HC whose been give that since Coker for a variety of reasons

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
200.gif

Advertisement
Back