Illinois offers Thomas Burns

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** sake, people act like this kid is ruining the class. Like we're turning away 5* kids so we can keep him. Even if he doesn't come in on a track scholly lets wait until the class is actually full and there's an actual stud that's on the outside looking in.

How much does it mean for him to be a cane? If he wants in I think we should honor that. If he wants to play I wouldn't blame him for going somewhere else.

Just stop. He isn't hurting any final ranking. In fact, he'd help the ranking because it would add more total points. We should be starting a buzz that he's a sleeper with 4.3 speed who put on 20 lbs this spring.

Advertisement
Just stop. He isn't hurting any final ranking. In fact, he'd help the ranking because it would add more total points. We should be starting a buzz that he's a sleeper with 4.3 speed who put on 20 lbs this spring.
He hits that class average tho

You can't call yourself a real Cane fan and yet so easily **** on our players, coaches or commits. If you put in work for this team, whether you are a future HOFer or are never actually heard from except on the practice squad you will always have my respect and appreciation. F those who put down any of our guys.

Advertisement
What the **** is wrong with you??

Even if he never steps foot on the football field, Thomas Burns is a **** of a Track athlete & Canes family.

He doesn't have to play football for us, he can still set records and be great for our track team.

I can't believe y'all would act like that towards Artie's lil brother after everything that family has gone through & everything they've meant to our program.

Cut it out bruh smh.

Last edited:
He's not even taking up a football scholarship so idk what you guys are so mad about him being in this class for

He's not good enough to play football here and should not get a football scholarship. I don't care who his brother is. If we gave a football scholarship to every legacy, we'd not be a very good team.

I have no issue with him coming on a track scholarship, which Pete said is the plan anyways. So I'm not sure why this is even a debate

Advertisement
He's not good enough to play football here and should not get a football scholarship. I don't care who his brother is. If we gave a football scholarship to every legacy, we'd not be a very good team.

I have no issue with him coming on a track scholarship, which Pete said is the plan anyways. So I'm not sure why this is even a debate

How many games have you watched to come up with that? Just curious

Even if he never steps foot on the football field, Thomas Burns is a **** of a Track athlete & Canes family.

He doesn't have to play football for us, he can still set records and be great for our track team.

I can't believe y'all would act like that towards Artie's lil brother after everything that family has gone through & everything they've meant to our program.

Cut it out bruh smh.

The post was in poor taste but has the staff communicated this to Burns? Is he ok with only running track?

Cut it out bruh smh.

The post was in poor taste but has the staff communicated this to Burns? Is he ok with only running track?

My understanding is that he can practice but has to take a football scholarship if he plays in a game. If I'm right about that, as long as the track coach is cool with it, he can take a redshirt and see where he stands after a year with the team.

Advertisement
Back