Illinois offers Thomas Burns

If he has been recruited by our football staff at all he will be on football scholarship for at least one year regardless of wether he plays or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very easy to see why people hate Miami fans.

This isn't a Miami thing. It's just people noticing that the prospect is not the best use of a scholarship with this class at DB. Whether they take the legacy or not.

Bye Burns. Y'all can miss me with all that "bu-bu-but He is Artie Burns cousin!!1!" sh*t. That how you get Alonso Highsmith, Jeff James, Nick Linder type players on the team.. He ain't Miami Caliber Period.. plus he has our points/average lower then it should be. No way we should be giving this guy a spot with the guy we have interested in us.. fawk outta here.

Yeah yall trippin, I want Burns on our track team. And maybe on football team if he doesn't count as a scholly.

He counts as a scholly

holy ******* ****. how many times has it been said that if he doesn't take an OV and isn't formally offered a scholarship he does not count as a football scholarship until he plays?

If we actively recruit him and he practices then he counts as a scholarship in football. If we don't he doesn't until he plays.

Advertisement

There are always brain dead morons in every fan base.

This is an example of one of ours.

But usually it's other Miami fans that hate Miami fans the most.

Fortunately, the mouth breathers that post shīt like this are very rarely the ones that show up for any games.

What the **** is wrong with you??

Even if he never steps foot on the football field, Thomas Burns is a **** of a Track athlete & Canes family.

He doesn't have to play football for us, he can still set records and be great for our track team.

I can't believe y'all would act like that towards Artie's lil brother after everything that family has gone through & everything they've meant to our program.

Cut it out bruh smh.

👆What he said. Shouldn't even need to be said.

What, did OP just wake up this morning and decide to be a Canes fan? No one that's been around for a minute would say anything like this crap.

Bye Burns. Y'all can miss me with all that "bu-bu-but He is Artie Burns cousin!!1!" sh*t. That how you get Alonso Highsmith, Jeff James, Nick Linder type players on the team.. He ain't Miami Caliber Period.. plus he has our points/average lower then it should be. No way we should be giving this guy a spot with the guy we have interested in us.. fawk outta here.

Go eat some shotgun shells bro. I know Gainesville sucks, but you don't need to be here.

Thomas is Artie's little brother, not his cousin. You would know that if you weren't a gaytor.

Advertisement
[MENTION=927]Problem2[/MENTION] is fam.... he just wants us to be back so much he want that star ranking to go up....

Advertisement
[MENTION=927]Problem2[/MENTION] is fam.... he just wants us to be back so much he want that star ranking to go up....

Star ranking ain't got **** to do with being back. Want to give op benefit of doubt, I'm newb here, but fam doesn't need reminders about ******* star ranking and what really matters about being back.

Ya think?!?!?!?! As a cane fan,.. I don't even like a portion of our fan base!! We say some really nasty, awful things about these students,..16-22 yr old kids (("kids" not intended disrespectfuly). Like they've personally wronged us! Because they make a decision for themselves,.. Or because they aren't the caliber we hoped for, or don't play as good as we (in our air conditioned living rooms) want them to play!! Throw the staff under the bus, because we don't agree with their decisions, although having no having no coaching experience, have opinions how they should be doing it!!

I've wondered at times...are there really that many trolls within our "fan base"...or are we really this much a bunch of thoughtless a$$holes!!

I once had fam like that too!! Not sure what happen to them, or how/ where they are.... Haven't spoken to them in over 14 yrs!!

Advertisement
Back