If you want Butch, why wouldn't you want Larry Fedora?

Advertisement
UNC is NOT going to let Fedora go anywhere if they can help it. He has that team rolling.

They'll lose the DC. Only critique I can find on their offense is the addiction to the QB draw. It's effective and keeps them on schedule, but you just can't recruit top tier QB's and safely run those draws all year, for a few yrs and expect to keep them healthy.

UNC gets their first 10+ win season since the Mack Brown era and are headed to the ACC CG.

Did Butch Davis Da Gawd do any of that?

Fedora's record the last 4 years against ranked opponents???????? Worse than Golden. Also, Fedora lost to Golden...twice

I forgot to add that Burch would've found a way to ***** up '01. He can't help himself and it's why he got the well deserved nickname, Botch.

I've always said Butch Davis is the only coach alive that loses with 2000 roster. It was just a better, deeper 01 team

Advertisement
I forgot to add that Burch would've found a way to ***** up '01. He can't help himself and it's why he got the well deserved nickname, Botch.

I've always said Butch Davis is the only coach alive that loses with 2000 roster. It was just a better, deeper 01 team

The only coach alive...of all coaches living and those who have lived, that loses with the 2000 roster.

butch111s.jpg

With UNC headed to the ACC CG...the only coastal teams to not make it yet are Miami, Pitt, and UVA.

Lol at dis ni99@ bumpin threads shook as **** like this is going to stop anything or change the path of miami

Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back