If you think Diaz firing coaches...

Advertisement
This. Plus did you see what LSU did with a new OC this year? So yeah crazy **** can happen.

LSU has been a top ten program for nearly 20 years. They have a top 3 DC in the sport and recruit at a much higher level than we do. Just stop you Diaz *** guzzler.

Had nothing to do with who Coker fired that season—and everything to do with the garbage that was hired; that washed-up, drunk, retread Rich Olson (which UM forced on Coker) as well as Todd Berry (Coker's guy) in some weird-*** co-OC type role.

That was also year five for Coker; things starting to fall apart year four and bottoming out with that Peach Bowl year five.

It's year one for Diaz. Dude might very well flame out—but he's still not in Cokerville with his hiring. He could easily dump some of these current clowns and bring someone else in.

Yes bc good coaches dont want to coach for loser nobodies on sinking ships like Larry Coker and Manny effing Diaz.

Advertisement
Same type of thinking that would have had Orgeron fired from LSU before he made changes to become the #1 seed in the CFP. Not saying MD is gonna fix anything or even fire anyone, but there are plenty of examples of the opposite also being true.

And for every LSU, an elite program that has been top ten for tw decades, there are a hundred failures. You people do this **** every ******* year its amazing.

People like you are why we have a **** team bc u gladly eat the **** sandwich the program puts on your plate EVERY year.

Any change is better than no change.

Cokers biggest problem was he couldn't recruit like Butch did.
[/QUOTE

That morons biggest problem was he wasnt UM material, clappy for consistent mediocrity and the epitome of unbecoming of a UM headcoach, uncle fester embodied nothing Miami, pretending to have class, but firing people with no explanation and soft as ****!

Advertisement
There is a ******* ocean between a championship coach and a guy who was on his way to corch Temple until his daddy’s friends handed him a job he didnt come close to earning.

Keep guzzling that Cuban *****.

I'm not advocating for keeping Manny. Again ...post your list.

Coach diaz is definitely going to make a change, i'll give him this, he's not that sentimental guy, he understands better than most about getting fired and this being a tuff business, if he has to cut bait he will. No one's safe, i think the main changes are going to be on defense and probably special teams, offensively im sure he's going to try and change the non-philosophical approach the ego maniac has been taking, if he resist he may make a move their as well!

I'm not advocating for keeping Manny. Again ...post your list.

that's the problem. The list was decent after richt left and good after golden left...now we are such a laughingstock and this administration has buried this program so deep, no one wants to come here to work for a **** program Who accepts mediocrity. Someoneqould have to come in like a chia o and demand money for facilities,staff,etc like he did at Rutgers. The longer this **** goes on, the shorter the list becomes

Advertisement
People here were thinking firing Enos will fix our offensive struggle although Diaz was the one who dictated to Enos that he wanted a pro-style offense with slow developing plays. A style that puts pressure on our young and inexperienced OL and QB's.
I bet if Enos goes somewhere where the HC tells him to use high tempo spread offense we will see a lot more scoring offense than ours.

You don’t pay a guy 1 million to then micromanage him. This is Enos’ offense. Diaz thought this was a splash hire and over bid for his services. He may be having buyer’s remorse.

Coach diaz is definitely going to make a change, i'll give him this, he's not that sentimental guy, he understands better than most about getting fired and this being a tuff business, if he has to cut bait he will. No one's safe, i think the main changes are going to be on defense and probably special teams, offensively im sure he's going to try and change the non-philosophical approach the ego maniac has been taking, if he resist he may make a move their as well!

another genius of a human right here.

STILL cant figure out the whole there their they’re thing.

again, randy and coker fired a million coaches it means nothing when the HC is a ******* disaster.

Advertisement
it wasnt for randy or coker, two guys who had way better resumes and experience than Manure.

Its just an excuse to buy him time and morons will fall for it.
These morons are convinced that firing coaches will save Manny's job. Guess what, it won't. Three or four years from now, we will be in the same boat. Unqualified head coach who is losing the same amount of games and dingus fans will want to see assistants fired.

Miami's fanbase is the worse.

is going to change anything you are a slurping fool who is part of the problem.

Coker fired his entire staff after the LSU bowl fiasco. Team was still horrendous.

Randy fired his DC after one year, his OC after 2, team was still horrendous.

When the HC is as inexperienced and terrible as a Diaz, none of it matters.

If you celebrate anything other than Diaz being fired then you are part of the problem.
You mean fake blames.

it wasnt for randy or coker, two guys who had way better resumes and experience than Manure.

Its just an excuse to buy him time and morons will fall for it.
Buy him what time? The 2020 season he already has?

Advertisement
Back