If you think Diaz firing coaches...

TheOldU2002

Banned
Banned
is going to change anything you are a slurping fool who is part of the problem.

Coker fired his entire staff after the LSU bowl fiasco. Team was still horrendous.

Randy fired his DC after one year, his OC after 2, team was still horrendous.

When the HC is as inexperienced and terrible as a Diaz, none of it matters.

If you celebrate anything other than Diaz being fired then you are part of the problem.

Advertisement
I agree but to a certain extent. You take this years defense (average defense). And in the coastal with an explosive offense with our playmakers you can easily run the table IMO. In the long run I do think Diaz is not the guy to take us to the next level but this is what we have to settle with now.

Advertisement

Coker fired his entire staff after the LSU bowl fiasco. Team was still horrendous.

If you celebrate anything other than Diaz being fired then you are part of the problem.

What if we celebrate James getting fired?

Last edited:

Had nothing to do with who Coker fired that season—and everything to do with the garbage that was hired; that washed-up, drunk, retread Rich Olson (which UM forced on Coker) as well as Todd Berry (Coker's guy) in some weird-*** co-OC type role.

That was also year five for Coker; things starting to fall apart year four and bottoming out with that Peach Bowl year five.

It's year one for Diaz. Dude might very well flame out—but he's still not in Cokerville with his hiring. He could easily dump some of these current clowns and bring someone else in.

Advertisement
Had nothing to do with who Coker fired that season—and everything to do with the garbage that was hired; that washed-up, drunk, retread Rich Olson (which UM forced on Coker) as well as Todd Berry (Coker's guy) in some weird-*** co-OC type role.

That was also year five for Coker; things starting to fall apart year four and bottoming out with that Peach Bowl year five.

It's year one for Diaz. Dude might very well flame out—but he's still not in Cokerville with his hiring. He could easily dump some of these current clowns and bring someone else in.
Cokers biggest problem was he couldn't recruit like Butch did.

People here were thinking firing Enos will fix our offensive struggle although Diaz was the one who dictated to Enos that he wanted a pro-style offense with slow developing plays. A style that puts pressure on our young and inexperienced OL and QB's.
I bet if Enos goes somewhere where the HC tells him to use high tempo spread offense we will see a lot more scoring offense than ours.

It's not going to change anything. But I am willing to bet someone at Hecht is derailing the fire Manny convo with whataboutism to distract us from the real problem.

Fire Manny, but what about Enos, his offense sucks.

Don't let these cvntsticks try to change the narrative.

Advertisement

Obviously the only solution is to hire a championship coach. I'll wait for your list.

Advertisement
I agree with you OP...

But I still want Enox fired.
Yeah.

I think even if Diaz and the entire staff was fired, not many would actually be that happy, since we know it would just end in glaring disappointment again.

But Hope is a **** of a drug.

Advertisement
Back