IF YOU SUPPORT THIS STAFF YOURE AN ENEMY OF THE PROGRAM

You're absolutely right we shouldn't have "lost" that game but we did and for a change. It was not AG's fault. It was not like GT or UofL or Nebraska, this game was "lost" primarily by the players.

The players recruited and coached by Golden. If you want to talk about moral victories, go root for FIU, not UM.

Advertisement
You're absolutely right we shouldn't have "lost" that game but we did and for a change. It was not AG's fault. It was not like GT or UofL or Nebraska, this game was "lost" primarily by the players.

It was exactly like Louisville except we had a good plan for the first half then pulled out the Louisville playbook at halftime. Also the fsu d adjusted and targeted walford. We ran into 8 man fronts and didn't adjust our play action game.

Was I watching a different game? We couldn't get any pressure/penetration (even while blitzing -- looked like FSU reduced OLine spacing to trip us up) and the offensive line got dominated in the 2nd half.

I think you guys let the line and all the predictions get to you... The vitriol on this board is really making all of this less enjoyable.
Making what less enjoyable? What is even remotely enjoyable about last night. I'm so lost.

What has been remotely enjoyable about the last decade?

Anyone finding "moral" victories in what happened last night isn't a Canes fan. Go root for another program.

Not a Golden boy but Al Golden didn't drop one pass, miss one field goal, miss one tackle, fumble one ball, overthrow one reciever, or botch one call in this game. This loss was not on the staff homie.

Neither did Shannon. Or Coker. Guess they should've been retained?

Good coaches don't get smoked 20-3 at home in the second half of big games. It's his 4th season. It's his job to prepare his team and wins and losses are all that matter.

I'm hungover and ****ed off. Al and Dorito have to go, but it aint because of last nights second half. FSU has done that to everyone they've played, they have a 26 game wining streak, they are defending National Champs. Everybody slurps Petrino around here and he got smoked worse in the second half at home with the statistically number one defense at the time. FSU got lucky to get out of Miami with a W. I don't think it's a bad game plan to lean on your best player in the second half- Duke Johnson. We needed to do to FSU what GT did to us in the second half.. limit the offensive series, and the way to do that is to run the ball and control the clock. Out passed them, out rushed them, held the ball ten more minutes...but had 3 turnovers. Kaaya was 6 for 16 in the second half, in the first half he was 10 for 18. In the third quarter he completed 3 passes, -2 yards, 19 yards, and 33 yards which Standish fumbled. He completed 3 passes for 26 yards and had an interception in the 4th. 6 passes for 76 yards in the second half, 10 passes for 240 yards in the first. That's the difference in the two halves offensively. Defensively, back to mostly safe with missed tackles, missed interceptions, and a lot of FSU holding. Even DP was missing tackles. Team had a chance to win the game in the end... just didn't get it done. All that being said, they still gotta go. I would keep Coley though.

Advertisement

Wow. Just, wow!

Period.

**** you and your parent at a pop warner game attitude. I hope you choke on orange slices and juice boxes you mediocrity accepting ****ing losers

**** you for enabling this dopey born loser and Penn St wannabe. May your sons be spared of the inherent gayness and ******ry that pollutes their fathers.

Lulz

Period.

**** you and your parent at a pop warner game attitude. I hope you choke on orange slices and juice boxes you mediocrity accepting ****ing losers

**** you for enabling this dopey born loser and Penn St wannabe. May your sons be spared of the inherent gayness and ******ry that pollutes their fathers.

Unfortunately for us, it appears most of the fan base, at least online loves the mediocrity. Look posters like TrueCanes, they suck at real life, moral victories are the regular for him in his real life. We are 6-4 with at worst a top 3 roster in the conference. Last night showed we have the horses to hang with a top 5 team, but the staff once again blew it. To be clear, I actually don't think they did an awful job last night, but you can only be judged on results, and this HC doesn't bring Miami caliber results…….

Not a Golden boy but Al Golden didn't drop one pass, miss one field goal, miss one tackle, fumble one ball, overthrow one reciever, or botch one call in this game. This loss was not on the staff homie.

You're missing the point. That second half was as telling as they come. We shelled up, and started playing not to lose. That comes from the top, and trickles down to the players. It was so evident last night, it made me sick.

Going for it on 4th down is playing not to lose.
Excuse the French but Stfu

Advertisement
Period.

Unfortunately for us, it appears most of the fan base, at least online loves the mediocrity. Look posters like TrueCanes, they suck at real life, moral victories are the regular for him in his real life. We are 6-4 with at worst a top 3 roster in the conference. Last night showed we have the horses to hang with a top 5 team, but the staff once again blew it. To be clear, I actually don't think they did an awful job last night, but you can only be judged on results, and this HC doesn't bring Miami caliber results…….

My sentiments exactly

You're missing the point. That second half was as telling as they come. We shelled up, and started playing not to lose. That comes from the top, and trickles down to the players. It was so evident last night, it made me sick.

Going for it on 4th down is playing not to lose.
Excuse the French but Stfu

You dumb****er. We went for it on 4th in the FIRST HALF. Did you even watch the game?

Herbstreit kept saying this over and over. It was such a pathetic display. I felt like we were a nameless Big 10 team just begging for a win, instead of taking it.

YUP. Kept saying how we were just trying to hold on to the lead, NOT TO WIN THE ******* GAME!!!

Advertisement
Back