IF YOU SUPPORT THIS STAFF YOURE AN ENEMY OF THE PROGRAM

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Period.

**** you and your parent at a pop warner game attitude. I hope you choke on orange slices and juice boxes you mediocrity accepting ******* losers

**** you for enabling this dopey born loser and Penn St wannabe. May your sons be spared of the inherent gayness and ******ry that pollutes their fathers.

Advertisement
I've been saying this forever.

If you're a fan or defender of Al Golden at this point you don't care about the Miami football program. Period. End of Story.

Everyone of you hoisting the moral victory trophy today can die a slow painful death.

Have you forgotten this is Miami, and what our standards are? Or are you just a loser that wants to root for the nice coach that almost wins?

Four years. 4th season.

- he is 6-4
- he is now 0 for 4 at winning one of the worst divisions in college football
- he just got smoked 20-3 at home in the second half of the most important game of his career
- with an obscenely better defense and qb he managed to lose MORE games this season

If any of you are still insane enough to support this loser, I urge you to find a new program to root for.

You are not worthy to be a Miami fan. You do not understand what Hurricanes football is all about.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey the resident dipshlt showed up. Go **** yourself you piece of shlt.

Not a Golden boy but Al Golden didn't drop one pass, miss one field goal, miss one tackle, fumble one ball, overthrow one reciever, or botch one call in this game. This loss was not on the staff homie.

Advertisement
Last night was the turning point for me. I appreciate everything they have done for my boy, but I can't take this anymore. The players deserve better. Period.

Not a Golden boy but Al Golden didn't drop one pass, miss one field goal, miss one tackle, fumble one ball, overthrow one reciever, or botch one call in this game. This loss was not on the staff homie.

Neither did Shannon. Or Coker. Guess they should've been retained?

Good coaches don't get smoked 20-3 at home in the second half of big games. It's his 4th season. It's his job to prepare his team and wins and losses are all that matter.

But we let of the pedal we gave it to duke johnson are best player... If we dont run we would here we didnt give it to the best player.... Sometimes the ball bounces that way we have gotten 3 wide rights... Boston college driving to beat us and the ball tip tapped into are hands.... Good teams get lucky

You're missing the point. That second half was as telling as they come. We shelled up, and started playing not to lose. That comes from the top, and trickles down to the players. It was so evident last night, it made me sick.

Advertisement

You're missing the point. That second half was as telling as they come. We shelled up, and started playing not to lose. That comes from the top, and trickles down to the players. It was so evident last night, it made me sick.

Tell me where we shelled up please i watched the game 3 times please tell me where instead of just throwing this excuse out there

We took our foot off the gas after jumping out to a lead by being aggressive. Actually, we took our foot off the gas, took the keys out of the ignition, and got out of the car.

The old deep zone was back. Rushing 3 was back. No nickel or dime package was back. No deep shots down the field was back.

It was cringe worthy to watch. They dig in and held on for dear life instead of swinging until FSU was dead.

Go look at the play by play lmao you idiot... Was fla st conservative in the 1st half lmao .... You people have no clue... Tell me when giving the ball to duke is a bad play... End of discussion get a clue

Advertisement
We took our foot off the gas after jumping out to a lead by being aggressive. Actually, we took our foot off the gas, took the keys out of the ignition, and got out of the car.

The old deep zone was back. Rushing 3 was back. No nickel or dime package was back. No deep shots down the field was back.

It was cringe worthy to watch. They dig in and held on for dear life instead of swinging until FSU was dead.

I don't know why they would have thought two scores was enough. How do you underestimate the reigning champs and Heisman trophy winner. WTH?

Can someone explain how we let off the pedal we came out passing in the 2nd half on first down ... We threw the bom to coley that missed... Duke had his biggest run of the game of 28 yds ... Conservative??

He recruited and developed the players that did. FSU coaching staff recruited and developed there players to make the plays they did.

Advertisement
Back