IF YOU SUPPORT THIS STAFF YOURE AN ENEMY OF THE PROGRAM

Not a Golden boy but Al Golden didn't drop one pass, miss one field goal, miss one tackle, fumble one ball, overthrow one reciever, or botch one call in this game. This loss was not on the staff homie.

You're never going to pitch a perfect game.

Players miss blocks, drop passes, whiff tackles. Coaches call bad plays in from the sideline, take unnecessary time outs, fail to challenge plays etc.

The problem is, as pointed out on this thread (and elsewhere around the site), we jumped in to our foxhole in the second half and hoped to outlast the storm. That's passive and inexcusable with a team this talented.

He needs to go.

Advertisement
2nd half

Brad kayaa pass
Duke johnson rush 10 yds
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 2yd
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass middle 20 yds
Duke rush 5
Duke rush 7
Yearby rush 6
Yearby rush 3
Kayaa pass deep ball to coley bad pass...
Kayaa pass

Duke rush 6
Duke rush 4
Duke rush -1
Kayaa 33 yd pass... Fumbled

Duke rush 7
Duke rush 28
Kayaa pass
Yearby 6
Yearby 4
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 1
Kayaa pass
Fg

Johnson -1
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass
Duke run
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Yearby run
Pass
Pass

Let off pedal???? Foxhole????

I've been saying this forever.

If you're a fan or defender of Al Golden at this point you don't care about the Miami football program. Period. End of Story.

Unfortunately this is true for some but not all. Some of these guys actually think golden is a good/great coach due to lack of insight about the game. Others have personnel reasons as to why they think golden is good/great that obviously have nothing to do with football.

Advertisement
Not a Golden boy but Al Golden didn't drop one pass, miss one field goal, miss one tackle, fumble one ball, overthrow one reciever, or botch one call in this game. This loss was not on the staff homie.

Not a golden guy but you sound like him with these excuses. If this weren't something that didn't happen consistantly then you may have a point.

I've been saying this forever.

If you're a fan or defender of Al Golden at this point you don't care about the Miami football program. Period. End of Story.

Unfortunately this is true for some but not all. Some of these guys actually think golden is a good/great coach due to lack of insight about the game. Others have personnel reasons as to why they think golden is good/great that obviously have nothing to do with football.

I've met the guy...and he is legitimately a good guy. Seems like a great person.

But you're right some people just can't separate the two things. I hate Golden the coach but i wish no harm on the person....the best thing for both that person as well as for the University of Miami is for him to seek employment at a small program.

That's where he belongs. We're four year in now and it's more obvious than ever this guy cannot go toe-to-toe with the upper echelon teams/coaches in college football.

Notice how the Golden worshipers are more concerned with defending Golden and are upset that he's getting the blame than the actual loss. These dudes don't give a single **** that we lost. They're priority is to show that Al Golden is not to blame for the loss. Thats all they've tried to do since last night.

If you want to root for the man over the program, more power to you, but don't insult our intelligence by bringing your bull**** 3rd grade arguments trying to convince us of something all of the stats, records and eyeball tests overwhelmingly tell us and that is Al Golden sucks as a head football coach.

Not sure if it was the coaches on this one I felt the players let us down with fumbles missed fg/extra point missed tackles a lot of plays were left on the field not so much bad playcalling trust me I would've let it be known if it where the tards playcalling but in all honestly it was the big time players didn't make big time plays!!!

Advertisement
This game is a fine example of what this program could be if we had pro quality coaching! You don't get "job well done", when you again lose to a ranked team. Outside of the on the field play, lets look at the obvious. Recruiting! We go beat primarily by kids from SoFL. Not a single North Florida kid made a play! If you can't keep the best talent home then for that reason alone he should be outta here! Al reminds me of the proverbial absentee dad that tells his son he's coming to pick him, but never shows! Al gets you all excited then lets you down hard! Those Al supporters will point to "almost" and "moral" victories, but when you have to support a coach on those basis, then you know its time to bring in a staff that can bring us "real" victories against top teams.

Al Golden has been a head coach for almost a decade now. Can anyone tell me how many 10 plus win seasons he has had?

Guy is a fraud. He's living off the aura of that now mythical "he won 9 games at Temple" season that every Don Bailey Jr disciple cites.

Mind you...go back and look at that 9 win season at Temple. They played 2 good teams that year and lost to both of them. Their most significant win came against one of the armed forces squads (Navy).

Meanwhile...he's something like 2-14 or 2-15 against teams that have finished with more than 8 wins during his time at Miami.

Definition of a fraud.

Not sure if it was the coaches on this one I felt the players let us down with fumbles missed fg/extra point missed tackles a lot of plays were left on the field not so much bad playcalling trust me I would've let it be known if it where the tards playcalling but in all honestly it was the big time players didn't make big time plays!!!
Said the same thing against Duke, VT and UL and UL and Nebraska and GT and FSU. How many games do you need before you realize a poorly coached team consistently makes those mistakes. Its why an Alabama didn't turn the ball over against the #1 team in the country. Same concept. Well coached teams either limit mistakes or overcome them. We don't do either cause we are not a well coached team.

Said the same thing against Duke, VT and UL and UL and Nebraska and GT and FSU. How many games do you need before you realize a poorly coached team consistently makes those mistakes. Its why an Alabama didn't turn the ball over against the #1 team in the country. Same concept. Well coached teams either limit mistakes or overcome them. We don't do either cause we are not a well coached team.

Well Alabama didn't fumble against Mississippi state but they did versus Ole miss **** happens trust me this was on the players all the way only thing on golden and the coaches was the last drives clock management other than that the players were the let down

Advertisement
But we let of the pedal we gave it to duke johnson are best player... If we dont run we would here we didnt give it to the best player.... Sometimes the ball bounces that way we have gotten 3 wide rights... Boston college driving to beat us and the ball tip tapped into are hands.... Good teams get lucky

1-19 ... 19 teams with a pulse got lucky 19 times. We have only been lucky once. Gosh darn our stupid luck!

Advertisement
What could he have done different besides go for it on 4th when they missed that FG? They brought 5 when Cook scored the game winning TD, 4 players missed tackles. They didn't abandon the passing game on offense or the blitz on defense. I don't know what more you want the man to do. He can't recover loss fumbles and catch dropped TD passes. I'm not saying he didn't have a part in the loss, he didn't coach a flawless game. He has lost games in the past, he did not lose this one.

Well Alabama didn't fumble against Mississippi state but they did versus Ole miss **** happens trust me this was on the players all the way only thing on golden and the coaches was the last drives clock management other than that the players were the let down
LMAO. You just proved my point and are too stupid to realize it. They fumbled in that game that cost them and have been rolling since. Their mental mistakes are anomalies dummy, its cause they are a well coached team.
Our turnovers and mental mistakes are the norm. Its why we keep making the same ******* mistakes every year and against every opponent that has a pulse.

I wish we had a way of knowing how many of these Golden loving posters are the same person just creating different screen names.

The bottom line is this Miami Hurricanes team should be no worse than 9 and 1 this year. We are 6 and 4, with a head coach commenting about moral victories and effort. If Miami has Patterson, or any competent head coach on the sidelines last night, we win by 24 points.
LMAO at being 6-4 and you have ******** defending this incompetent ****.

Advertisement
Back