If you had to compare JT Money's talent/potential ....

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
to someone in the NFL?

Was watching the clips of Jeff Thomas last posted from that 7 on 7 here in south Florida where he's going against Ivey. It's effortlessly how he takes off and how much power he cuts with and yet accelerates again.

I feel like he has a OBJ type skill set?

Last edited:
Advertisement
to someone in the NFL?

Was watching the clips last posted from that 7 on 7 here in south Florida where he's going against Ivey. It's effortlessly how he takes off and how much power he cuts with and yet accelerates again.

I feel like he has a OBJ type skill set?

Someone who is 5'10 with elite quickness,elite speed and elite route running ability while being 5'10

The only player I've seen cut full speed without decelerating like him is Devin Hester.

am i the only one who thought of jt money the rapper . . . "hoe problems ain't no problems, don't hate the game cuz that ain't gon solve them"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somewhere between Desean Jackson and Antonio Brown in terms of STYLE OF PLAY and BUILD - not projected results. A friend yesterday mentioned Santana Moss, and that's pretty good, too, though I have no idea how Jeff Thomas handles jump balls and such.

Antonio Brown
5' 10"
186 (as an incoming pro prospect)

Desean Jackson
6'
175 (as an incoming pro prospect)

Jeff Thomas
5' 10"
175 (as an incoming college prospect)

All three rely on acceleration through cuts. Brown has intangibles built through time. Jackson has long speed Thomas seems projected to match.
My biggest thing is you DO NOT pigeonhole these types to the slot. Sure, they can and will do well there, but we'd hope to see these guys both at slot and flanker.

You don't have to be 6'4" to play outside. Most slot guys are shorter because they're usually quicker in a small area but that doesn't mean they can only play on the inside. Santana Moss wasn't a slot guy. At least when he was younger he wasn't.

Advertisement
You don't have to be 6'4" to play outside. Most slot guys are shorter because they're usually quicker in a small area but that doesn't mean they can only play on the inside. Santana Moss wasn't a slot guy. At least when he was younger he wasn't.
Exactly. And, been back and forth with friends on this recently. With the way the game is evolving, a guy like Jeff Thomas is really interesting at flanker opposite someone like Richards. What a **** nightmare for Safeties.

Jeff Thomas reminds me of John Ross from Washington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJWauEzbIJQ

I don't think John Ross has the same kind of quickness and agility. Jeff Thomas makes a cut and accelerates like Devin Hester and then he has the long speed too. I'm honestly thinking a Tyreke Hill with refined route-running for someone his age.

I feel like he's going to be talked about all through the summer months and throughout the season and have rave reviews coming out of fall camp. Scouts, coaches, etc. at The Opening and the Under Armour game kept sing praises and emphasizing how he was uncoverable.

Advertisement
wasn't that hype when Richards committed, but now I see the caliber player he is/can be. JT ranks in another class of how I feel he can impact this program. In regards to level of excitement in anticipation of him actually getting here.

Duke
Jeff Thomas
Lingard

Exactly. And, been back and forth with friends on this recently. With the way the game is evolving, a guy like Jeff Thomas is really interesting at flanker opposite someone like Richards. What a **** nightmare for Safeties.

yeah, whatever. I bet you wear cheetah leggings

wasn't that hype when Richards committed, but now I see the caliber player he is/can be. JT ranks in another class of how I feel he can impact this program. In regards to level of excitement in anticipation of him actually getting here.

Duke
Jeff Thomas
Lingard

Amen brother !!

all of these cats are elite talent at the "skilled" position.. I havent been this hyped about a recruit since DUKE.. JT$ is the most explosive prospect ive seen on Film since Percy Harvin (F*ck you gayturd) coming out of HS.. U can sprinkle Deshawn Jackson as well.. But Jt$ has superstar written all over him. this cat is nearly impossible to cover 1vs 1 ,,,, I got goosebumps.. LETS GO MENG!!

Advertisement
Back