If you had to compare JT Money's talent/potential ....

You don't have to be 6'4" to play outside. Most slot guys are shorter because they're usually quicker in a small area but that doesn't mean they can only play on the inside. Santana Moss wasn't a slot guy. At least when he was younger he wasn't.
Exactly. And, been back and forth with friends on this recently. With the way the game is evolving, a guy like Jeff Thomas is really interesting at flanker opposite someone like Richards. What a **** nightmare for Safeties.

yeah, whatever. I bet you wear cheetah leggings
LOL! Perfect.

Advertisement
The beautiful thing about that 7on7, is that Ivey covered him pretty well in that highlight video that was circulating. It's a beautiful thing to know that competition at greentree and our soon to be IPF will be unprecedented. Ivey looked so smooth in that tape. Cheers gentlemen,.. "WE BACK!!"

The beautiful thing about that 7on7, is that Ivey covered him pretty well in that highlight video that was circulating. It's a beautiful thing to know that competition at greentree and our soon to be IPF will be unprecedented. Ivey looked so smooth in that tape. Cheers gentlemen,.. "WE BACK!!"

I was very impressed with Ivey in that video.

Anyone worried about Thomas being pigeonholed into the slot because of his size should remember Rick played Berrios outside much of last season even though he is shorter and nowhere near as physically gifted as Thomas.

Advertisement
Anyone worried about Thomas being pigeonholed into the slot because of his size should remember Rick played Berrios outside much of last season even though he is shorter and nowhere near as physically gifted as Thomas.
I've been told he *only* played out there because we had no one else and the coaches are actually reacting to that with an emphasis on recruiting/playing size. Understand your point, but there's a lot of talk about keeping Thomas inside at slot. Think it'd be a shame. All speculation until we see where he lines up in Fall, anyway.

antonio-brown-kicked-the-cleveland-punter-in-the-face-a.gif

Advertisement
wasn't that hype when Richards committed, but now I see the caliber player he is/can be. JT ranks in another class of how I feel he can impact this program. In regards to level of excitement in anticipation of him actually getting here.

Duke
Jeff Thomas
Lingard

Amen brother !!

all of these cats are elite talent at the "skilled" position.. I havent been this hyped about a recruit since DUKE.. JT$ is the most explosive prospect ive seen on Film since Percy Harvin (F*ck you gayturd) coming out of HS.. U can sprinkle Deshawn Jackson as well.. But Jt$ has superstar written all over him. this cat is nearly impossible to cover 1vs 1 ,,,, I got goosebumps.. LETS GO MENG!!

that's a really good comparison also, hopefully we can utilize him a lot with jet sweeps and some direct snaps. so many possibilities to get the ball in his hands quickly

Something about comparing current players to Gale Sayers makes me chuckle. Somewhat accurate from clips I've seen but still the game was so different. His talent is enhanced by the skill of the others around him, it makes him stand out even more for being ahead of his time agility wise.

Advertisement
In terms of football he is Methuselah but a younger Steve Smith, the one wrecking shop all those years with the Panthers, is who JT reminds me of.

Advertisement
From a WR stand point I cant think of anyone who looks like Jeff Thomas out of highschool, from a speed, quickness and overall playmaker stand point, maybe Percy Harvin??

He looks like Antonio Brown but im talking the NFL version of Antonio Brown i dont know what AB was like out of highschool... but JT is just too fast in and out of his cuts breaks etc. And he is aggressive, not soft going up and winning jump balls.

In terms of football he is Methuselah but a younger Steve Smith, the one wrecking shop all those years with the Panthers, is who JT reminds me of.

Nah, Steve Smith was one of a kind. He was a 5'9" bully. Smith was yoked, ran by most people and could go up and get it - really a unique player for his size.

I don't see that in the film I've seen of Thomas at all.

Jeff Thomas is the guy I've been most jacked about in years. If he gets significant time in the front rotation, he's going to be a freshman All-American. The crazy thing is that he looks just as good, if not better, as a defender.

Advertisement
Back