If we win this game

Advertisement
Lol at turnaround when we lost to UNC gt and VT all horrible squads. Talk to me if he wins four in a row like the fsu game and closes on savage recruits.

Advertisement
You may have amnesia sir, consider a medical visit
Jesus f*ck was I still that hungover? I did have amnesia. I remember most of that uva game, but not in the least as in between the 2. Seemed to me to be much earlier in the year. Smdh aaahhh the blur of the last joy we had

Advertisement
Ask me no questions l. I will tell you no lies....
As per the tower of power. Never!
Well I was just wondering cause I got to look up everything... I leave the walking 1TB SSD memory stuff to young'uns like my son (20) and OGH...
me, nowadays I'm lucky if I remember what day yesterday was.

Advertisement
Well I was just wondering cause I got to look up everything... I leave the walking 1TB SSD memory stuff to young'uns like my son (20) and OGH...
me, nowadays I'm lucky if I remember what day yesterday was.
Man I looked it up because I felt I was in the Twilight Zone. Sad thing Templar reminded me that I was...
On another note. I'm under the belief OGH Google's everything....
Modern day debate champion.

Man I looked it up because I felt I was in the Twilight Zone. Sad thing Templar reminded me that I was...
On another note. I'm under the belief OGH Google's everything....
Modern day debate champion.
Yea OGH is just lightning with Google... plus he probably types faster than those cute short skirt hot secretaries with a bouffant hairdo.

This isn't the time for level headed talk! We're not losing again and somehow make the ACCCG where we upset Clemson. We back
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Yea OGH is just lightning with Google... plus he probably types faster than those cute short skirt hot secretaries with a bouffant hairdo.
tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
Back