If we win this game

Advertisement
Won't know if we turned the corner until next season. This season was to bad and not a lot will change my feelings about it. Unless.....somehow we sneak into the ACCCG and beat Clemson.

I don't usually engage in HOT TAKES but my HOT TAKE of the last half of the season is that...If we beat UL..we will ultimately win the Coastal. I think the dominoes will fall our way the rest of the year and we win out and go to Charlotte.

(That said, watch us go out here and lose 13-10. On a UL last second FG to win it. Smh. That's the kind of luck we have had over the last 15 years. )

this one has all the makings of anywhere from a loss to a beat down as is the norm we are ALL used to with this team...
we literally live with the hope and prayer that we won't see that as we have seen sooooooo many times.
i'm hopeful but remain cautious.

Advertisement
I don't usually engage in HOT TAKES but my HOT TAKE of the last half of the season is that...If we beat UL..we will ultimately win the Coastal. I think the dominoes will fall our way the rest of the year and we win out and go to Charlotte.

(That said, watch us go out here and lose 13-10. On a UL last second FG to win it. Smh. That's the kind of luck we have had over the last 15 years. )
Nah, we'll lose 14-13 when we miss a 23 yard fg for the win.

Man if this happens, all my ill feelings towards Manny will dissipate. I would LOVE to eat crow w a side of red beans & rice to go along w it (hold the hot sauce)

It's like clockwork. Win two games, get hopes up, come crashing down.
HugePhysicalGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

Louisville offense is everything this UM has trouble with, of UM can win this game in a convincing fashion, I will have hope that this team is turning the corner. In order to win this game this team is gonna have to come well coach and execute.

Advertisement
I hope we win each week we play. Just for a number of years have not been very confident we will win. If we lose it will be because we beat ourselves

Advertisement
Man if this happens, all my ill feelings towards Manny will dissipate. I would LOVE to eat crow w a side of red beans & rice to go along w it (hold the hot sauce)
This man will deliver you roast turkey with cornbread stuffing instead....
21.png

I'm not ready to use terminology like "sold" but if I have to rethink the notion that Butch Barry needs to be fired post a bowl game then I'll definitely be a little less pessimistic. I mean the D would obviously have to continue performing at an above average rate as well.
Really??? You think Butch Barry's the problem? It never occurred to you that the cupboard was bare with upper classmen?

Advertisement
This is not a quick fix. The Canes have been mediocre for so long now that it really is going to take a total change in culture. Fortunately Richt got the ball rolling- 9 years from the day he took over is what it'll take.

I'm old school Miami fan. Who can tell me what Jerome Brown did during warm ups at every game?

Advertisement
Back