If we win this game

Advertisement
i think no matter what happens we have problems all over on offense. If we have an off week on D we will lose vs whoever we play and that needs to be addressed now and in the offseason

Advertisement
I need us to win out, I need to media to be sold, I need my Canes to get some love, before I am sold on the future
You're gonna wait a long time. We win championships and media shows no love. Every negative play for us and they announce that the momentum is shifting.

Advertisement
Then they collect another W for a lost season--changes nothing.

They are SUPPOSED to win all of them.

FTB...Fire Blake/Diaz

Loll ! The block must be shaped like a triangle. 😉

Screenshot_20191107-195031_Gallery.jpg

Like it's already been stated on the board, this game will be telling because we always suck after FSU. If we have truly turned the corner the team shows up just as inspired as they did last week.

Advertisement
We are not ready to project or forecast wins with this team or past teams. One game at a time until we prove we can win the games we should win.

Advertisement
Are you sure this is what happened? I thought we played UVA in between? (that was a close game too btw. We barely won) I could be wrong.

I think you’re right. And the Canes were down 14 points twice before a late 3rd-and-4th quarter surge.

Man, when it comes to Louisville, I remember that night game we played them at the OB when they had LeFors, a freshman QB in Brohm, Michael Bush and Shelton at RB and they were kicking our *** and then we came back and won.

Brock Berlin and Devin Hester balled out. Probably will be a similar game where we pull it out in the end but I will be shocked if it’s not a nail bitter.

Advertisement
Back