If we thought SOFla was getting fleeced......

Advertisement

Advertisement
Wow, how the storied Cali programs have fallen! UCLA I get with their dumpster fire of a coach but thought Helton could at the very least recruit. Doesn’t appear that way but we’ll see how they fare for 2020 after they post their records this season. It’s my opinion that neither corch will be there next year.

Wow, how the storied Cali programs have fallen! UCLA I get with their dumpster fire of a coach but thought Helton could at the very least recruit. Doesn’t appear that way but we’ll see how they fare for 2020 after they post their records this season. It’s my opinion that neither corch will be there next year.
Kelly isn't going anywhere for atleast 2 more years. Helton on the other hand is long gone

Well he did get the number 4 classes in both 2017 and 2018, but when you go 5-7 and your record is sliding backwards in year 3 it's kinda hard to get people excited to go to your school.

USC is going to have a down recruiting year. Clay Helton is a lame duck head coach and they lost a lot of their juice after Double K left for the Cardinals.

They'll finish strong, but it'll be a down year for them.

As for UCLA...its Chip Kelly...he recruits a different kind of player that doesn't really reflect recruiting rankings. Couple it with UCLA stinks and there you go.

Advertisement
USC, provides they sign a normal size class, will be top 15/20. UCLA is a dumpster fire recruiting and Chips system is no longer new as a ton of teams run that.

I think Urban Meyer ends up at USC and everyone else in the pac 12 might as well give up. He would dominate there with little competition.

Advertisement
I would bet Chip Kelly has a much better year and eventually will compete for the Pac 12. The true freshman QB is now a sophomore and they return like 19 starters.

Flowe will wind up at USC. The OC they have is Riley Jr so that offense will be a beast. I think they make in to the PAC12CG. Even if they have a bad year and Helton gets fired they're going to make a splash hire (probably urban) and whoever the coach is will sell dreams to Flowe.

Advertisement
Georgia always been like that. They got clemson and the other sec schools coming in there taking guys. The thing is they are recruiting nationally too. They got a 5 star LB from dc, carter, beck and rosemy from fl, a top 10 corner from texas, and looks like they will get milton.

Advertisement
Back