If the news regarding a new offensive staff is true....

I see Oregon/cristobal May have interest in rod Chudzinski as possible oc now that Marcus arroyo left for a head coaching role. Another guy who might be in play drum roll Frank ponce(the one who was rumored to be on diaz initial staff) we will see what happens in their coaching search but interesting nonetheless.

If we have changes I’m coming around to Rhett lashlee for sure or steal one of Ohio states Oc’s(the one that came from Oklahoma state

Advertisement
Ryan day runs that offense at Ohio state. He calls all the plays

Oh i know. I want Mike Yurcich based on his performance as OC/QB during his 2013-18 stretch at Oklahoma State. The guy had a top 10 offense every year and did a phenomenal job developing quarterbacks. He only left because his relationship with weirdo Gundy broke down.

He'll be calling plays somewhere in 2020 (rumored to be Penn State).

He would be a FANTASIC hire for Miami. And like you said since he's not the playcaller at Ohio State so he would likely take the job if offered.

Advertisement
He is going to be LSU's next offensive coordinator. You would be an idiot to leave LSU for Miami

I have to agree with U and what not. Because ain't no upper-echelon OC going to come to Thee Gables. Especially with CORCH Diaz running the putrid clown show and what not.

It happens all the time. The Golden staff was recruiting for Miami from the time he got fired to the time Richt let them go.
yeah but they knew Clemson game golden was gone.those coaches didn't know if they'd be retained.these current expect to be here and that's what recruits are being told.

Advertisement
hi-res-3bdb08758de9f66aa4d813c4c5b6c73c_crop_north.jpg

Advertisement
Manny is going to bring back another quitter? LOL.
We have a disease within this program and it’s Manny.
AD down to the water boy needs to be eradicated.

Advertisement
Brady is gonna be in the league as an OC shortly. LSU might offer him the world but it’s hard to say no to the NFL. Everybody is looking for the next McVay and Brady is the closest thing to him.

Lincoln Riley is the best young offensive mind in college football & it’s not even close.

Advertisement
Back