If not Enos, whose next ?

Advertisement
Diaz isnt going to the spread. He wants a ball control, clock chewing offense to pair with his defense.

Never heard him say that. I get the frustration but no need to go making things up because you are upset.

Diaz isnt going to the spread. He wants a ball control, clock chewing offense to pair with his defense.
And that is exactly the reason Diaz will fail here! And you know what the sooner the ******* better! That guy is fraud and lied to all of us with this BS modernizing the offense with the spreadcoast BS in the offseason. We hired the wrong Cuban, plain and simple.

Repost:

I’ll just keep saying it until some of you newbie football fans get it......

9 months on as new OC....

...young O line still needing development

...young QB still needing development

.... new WR and TE still needing to mesh with their QB

until you allow this OC to develop his squad AND recruit for 1-2 years you can’t possibly judge him fairly.

Enos was a great steal from Saban who knows what talent looks like. He needs to earn respect at UM for results. But the guys is barely just had time to get started.

Those who are already calling for his firing expose themselves as totally clueless football fans who haven’t watch the game or understand enough about it to talk any sh*t. Just a bunch of monkeys throwing their ****....

That is all...

Rep

We all get what you are saying. But. It's hard to see this offense system being the best scheme for south Florida talent.
Even Saban has gone mostly spread and hardly ever under center. Why is Enos tied to this under center stuff? Why did Manny want this style here? When he promised a fast innovative and modern offense.

Advertisement
Yikes, should have seen it coming man ****
We all should have Brock but that smooth talking snake oil salesmen Diaz hoodwinked is all just like is dad did. He lied to us and the admin and I hope that noose is has short as it gets because the sooner that thing tightens around his neck and he’s gone the better! This dude is a fraud, a scam artist and pretty much just a politician like his pops. We have a guy coaching our program that never once played the game In his life and was a production editor at espn, I mean can you ******* believe that, that’s what we have coaching our 5 time national title program. Just makes me sick and I wish I didn’t care because clearly UM doesn’t care. Fvck Diaz, I hate that scumbag liar!

I still think he can succeed here!!! Just has to make adjustments. Next week’s game will be huge in determining the future.

Advertisement
Talent got worse as whoever they had after Alex Collins wasn’t as good. Brandon Allen’s brother who replaced him after 2015 wasn’t elite but was solid.(he got hurt in 2017) which obviously affected their offense. Losing Jeremy sprinkle and hunter Henry at tight end hurt too
Anybody can put up a top 35 offense with the NFL players he had his first year at Arkansas. What do you do with less? That's my issue with Enos. He hasn't shown the ability to make the whole greater than the sum of its parts.

Agree, but yet he has no clue working the clock. From timeouts wasted or curiously called, to JW snapping count in teen seconds in the last five minutes of a game with a one score differential, it’s gonna be a long learning curve.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back