If not Enos, whose next ?

Damiencane86

All ACC
LCE had a great post emphasizing why Canes need to finally move to a more spread/air raid style of offense. Assuming Enos doesn't get it together and Manny chooses to go the spread route, who would be our top candidates to modernize this offense ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
After VA Tech's was bytched slapped by " Duke " of all teams. It will be absolutely SHOCKING if Eno's brand of offense can't score at least THIRTY-ONE points next Saturday! And IF Miami doesn't go over the 30 point barrier, then Corch Eno's DESERVES to be on the sizzling frying pan! No ifs, buts or hUh. And I don't give a FREAK if Miami's offensive line LACKS TALENT and experience. Because that Foster defense is weak!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
LCE had a great post emphasizing why Canes need to finally move to a more spread/air raid style of offense. Assuming Enos doesn't get it together and Manny chooses to go the spread route, who would be our top candidates to modernize this offense ?

Repost:

I’ll just keep saying it until some of you newbie football fans get it......

9 months on as new OC....

...young O line still needing development

...young QB still needing development

.... new WR and TE still needing to mesh with their QB

until you allow this OC to develop his squad AND recruit for 1-2 years you can’t possibly judge him fairly.

Enos was a great steal from Saban who knows what talent looks like. He needs to earn respect at UM for results. But the guys is barely just had time to get started.

Those who are already calling for his firing expose themselves as totally clueless football fans who haven’t watch the game or understand enough about it to talk any sh*t. Just a bunch of monkeys throwing their ****....

That is all...

Rep

Repost:

until you allow this OC to develop his squad AND recruit for 1-2 years you can’t possibly judge him fairly.

Enos was a great steal from Saban who knows what talent looks like. He needs to earn respect at UM for results. But the guys is barely just had time to get started.

Those who are already calling for his firing expose themselves as totally clueless football fans who haven’t watch the game or understand enough about it to talk any sh*t. Just a bunch of monkeys throwing their ****....

That is all...

Rep
It was all hypothetical brah relax I don't want him fired at all, if I've learned anything being a Canes fan it's patience.

Diaz isnt going to the spread. He wants a ball control, clock chewing offense to pair with his defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos is leaving for a head coaching job he's notgetting fired, maybe after next season not before.

Repost:

That is all...

Rep
Enos offense got worse in YPG and PPG in each of his three years at Arkansas.

Advertisement
Back