If Mario decides to keep... [the turnover chain... that's what this thread is about guys]

fraggle

Senile Senior
the chain, how should it be utilized?

If even or in the lead be used for any turnovers or a late turnover that sets us up to win even though not in the lead. If a sack or 4th down stop saves a win, use the chain. Winning field goal, chain. Winning TD, chain. No chain while losing especially loss is inevitable. I like the excitement created by the chain and I am sure there could be other reasons. I hope we keep it but with new ideas. Forget the rings! Thoughts?

Advertisement
dead family guy GIF

Chains are probably gone though, just my .02

Advertisement
the chain is the most important item on Mario´s list of things to do, about 25 rows about "Hiring an OC and DC".

Advertisement
Advertisement
i agree if the chain is kept, it should only be used on a turnover that seals the game. so basically we would only break it out in the 4th quarter

edit: or if its a situation like Bandy pick 6 vs ND. when we have all the momentum and pulling away

the chain, how should it be utilized?

If even or in the lead be used for any turnovers or a late turnover that sets us up to win even though not in the lead. If a sack or 4th down stop saves a win, use the chain. Winning field goal, chain. Winning TD, chain. No chain while losing especially loss is inevitable. I like the excitement created by the chain and I am sure there could be other reasons. I hope we keep it but with new ideas. Forget the rings! Thoughts?
Yes.
1642635213283.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back