If Jimbo Goes To Texas After The Bowl Game

The Jimbo to UT rumors are just that.

Jimbo is already signed and sealed to the Redskins. Jimbo wants to test himself at the highest level, and he he already has his dynamic QB. Plus, it gets him close to home. They've done a great job of keeping it quiet, but Snyder has targeted Jimbo since the Clemson blowout.

Advertisement
If Jimbo does leave, I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie Strong gets offered by FSU. Him or Kirby Smart would be on my short list for replacements, James Franklin as well

Jeremy Pruitt? That guys a star in the making from the Saban coaching tree and on staff I mean it seems like the obvious choice
True, but only one year as a DC. Another 2 or 3 years and I would have agreed. He will be on lots of lists in a couple years thats for sure.

If Jimbo does leave, I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie Strong gets offered by FSU. Him or Kirby Smart would be on my short list for replacements, James Franklin as well

Jeremy Pruitt? That guys a star in the making from the Saban coaching tree and on staff I mean it seems like the obvious choice
True, but only one year as a DC. Another 2 or 3 years and I would have agreed. He will be on lots of lists in a couple years thats for sure.

I think Strongs overrated tbh and Smart to me will wait for a top SEC job like maybe UF

I think Strongs overrated tbh and Smart to me will wait for a top SEC job like maybe UF
I agree about Strong. Hes average as a coach. Its his recruiting and overall program management that would make him a good hire IMO.

Advertisement

I agree about Strong. Hes average as a coach. Its his recruiting and overall program management that would make him a good hire IMO.

Tbh, I think he's a good not great recruiter either. I think he's good with kids especially in Florida but I don't think he does a great job nationwide or the NE like he should. Louisville schedule to me shows off that he's better then garbage but can't kill it in a real conference

LULZ at both comments. Strong's a **** good football coach. And Smart would jump on the fsu gig like a fly on **** if they offered him. You don't turn down a major offer like that waiting around for some other offer.

LULZ at both comments. Strong's a **** good football coach. And Smart would jump on the fsu gig like a fly on **** if they offered him. You don't turn down a major offer like that waiting around for some other offer.

Ok............. Strong is in a weak conference and when I watch I don't see them dominate on the field like i would expect but I never said he was bad just not top of the FSU/top programs chart. Smart has offers everyday and you'd be a fool to think he doesn't and he hasn't left yet.............. I think its for a top SEC school because those guys seem to want to stay in that conference but I can be wrong

Ok............. Strong is in a weak conference and when I watch I don't see them dominate on the field like i would expect but I never said he was bad just not top of the FSU/top programs chart. Smart has offers everyday and you'd be a fool to think he doesn't and he hasn't left yet.............. I think its for a top SEC school because those guys seem to want to stay in that conference but I can be wrong

Why does Strong have to dominate every game? He destroyed a very good uf.ag team last year in the bowl game and has lost something like 2 or 3 games over the last 2 years combined. He was a top DC for many many years before completely transforming Loserville from a dump to a winning program. He's a very good football coach.

As for Smart, Smart's never been offered by fsu. FSU is one of the top gigs in the country. He'd slobber all over himself if he got that offer. Get your mind out of that SEC brainwashed toilet.

Advertisement

Why does Strong have to dominate every game? He destroyed a very good uf.ag team last year in the bowl game and has lost something like 2 or 3 games over the last 2 years combined. He was a top DC for many many years before completely transforming Loserville from a dump to a winning program. He's a very good football coach.

As for Smart, Smart's never been offered by fsu. FSU is one of the top gigs in the country. He'd slobber all over himself if he got that offer. Get your mind out of that SEC brainwashed toilet.

Patrino is the one who transformed Loserville. Loserville is one of those colleges that get kids who do not qualify or get kicked out of other schools.

Coaches that are being mention on a UT board:

Jim Harbaugh - 49ers
James Franklin - Vandy
Mark Dantonio - MSU
Rich Rodriquez - Zona
Art Briles - Baylor
Mike Gundy - OSU
Les Miles - LSU
Charlie Strong - Louisville
David Shaw - Stanford
Nick Sabab - bama
Gus Malzahn - AU
Jimbo Fisher - FSU

Jim Harbaugh - 49ers
James Franklin - Vandy
Mark Dantonio - MSU
Rich Rodriquez - Zona
Art Briles - Baylor
Mike Gundy - OSU
Les Miles - LSU
David Shaw - Stanford
Nick Sabab - bama
Gus Malzahn - AU
Jimbo Fisher - FSU

Harbaugh? Awwww lawd maybe we aren't the most delusional fan base......

Advertisement

Patrino is the one who transformed Loserville. Loserville is one of those colleges that get kids who do not qualify or get kicked out of other schools.

What happened after Petrino left? They went right back in the toilet.

Jim Harbaugh - 49ers
James Franklin - Vandy
Mark Dantonio - MSU
Rich Rodriquez - Zona
Art Briles - Baylor
Mike Gundy - OSU
Les Miles - LSU
David Shaw - Stanford
Nick Sabab - bama
Gus Malzahn - AU
Jimbo Fisher - FSU

Harbaugh? Awwww lawd maybe we aren't the most delusional fan base......

Texas have some very delusional fan base they basically feel that any coach they call will just jump at a chance to run to Austin regardless to his current position

Advertisement

Jim Harbaugh - 49ers
James Franklin - Vandy
Mark Dantonio - MSU
Rich Rodriquez - Zona
Art Briles - Baylor
Mike Gundy - OSU
Les Miles - LSU
David Shaw - Stanford
Nick Sabab - bama
Gus Malzahn - AU
Jimbo Fisher - FSU

/cue the everyone gif

Oh, and Canes fan base just became the 2nd-most delusional of all.

Coaches that are going to be HC at UT next season:

Jimbo Fisher FSU

Per them jimbo is not their top choice of course after Saban

Briles

Harbraugh

Franklin

Shaw

For perspective, these are regular fans. Our (Canes fans) choices when we made or last two hires included:

Jon Gruden and Steve Spurrier

Yeah true right now its just a lot of speculation, even on their board they are saying how little info is out on how the search is going and how tight lipped the recruiting committee is being, those names I listed are from some of the "insiders on the board"

Advertisement
Back