If Jimbo Goes To Texas After The Bowl Game

Advertisement
OP there has been much discussion about this on this board. Please read through the threads.

I havent really read about anyone other then maybe Worton. I will say this though it wont be about Jimbo but more about who he takes with him. Haggins especially

Advertisement
Jimbo isn't leaving. Briles to UT

I disagree, UT has less and less time to get a HC in, his staff, get to the recruits, stop some from flipping, sell them on the new staff and do it all in a months time. Briles could get the job but if UT was offering monster money and pressuring him I think he would've left already. Jimbo? He has leverage to say wait until after the NC

Where are you guys getting Briles from? Dont think he is tops of UT's board. Briles is country and not a politician. Probably wont fit with UT nor the tv station demands. Jimbo would pull a Saban on them i think

Lots of connected people at UT saying Jizzbo has already accepted the job. An oil baron friend of mine is deeply connected at Texas, and Jizzbo is a done deal at Texas. He's lying his *** off to all those fsu recruits.

Advertisement
Lots of connected people at UT saying Jizzbo has already accepted the job. An oil baron friend of mine is deeply connected at Texas, and Jizzbo is a done deal at Texas. He's lying his *** off to all those fsu recruits.

You going harder than a Russian

Advertisement
I don't know how Jizzbo can look the fsu recruits in the face and keep lying to them. It's repugnant to my sensibilities. He must be a really twisted dude beneath that hayseed public persona.

Advertisement
A dead giveaway is that he hasn't signed an extension to FSU and hasn't been adament that he's staying so to me its almost obvious that he's leaving especially with a title game coming

Never ever heard you bring inside information Chise.. You serious?

Dead serious. This dude is one of the top boosters there, and the money guys control that university. Jizzbo is their guy.

**** .. That's strong..

Speaking of which, you figure Charlie Strong would be on FSU's short list. Franklin, too.

No they'll hire Pruitt unless i think he leaves

Advertisement
Back