If Jimbo Goes To Texas After The Bowl Game

Never ever heard you bring inside information Chise.. You serious?

Dead serious. This dude is one of the top boosters there, and the money guys control that university. Jizzbo is their guy.

**** .. That's strong..

Speaking of which, you figure Charlie Strong would be on FSU's short list. Franklin, too.

No they'll hire Pruitt unless i think he leaves

I don't think so. He's only been a coordinator for a year, and he's never been a head coach, not even at the high school level. They'd need to do much better to keep their momentum going.

like Randy Shannon

Advertisement
A friend of mine who is a significant F$U booster told me that they know Jimbo is gone after the NC game, but they are asking him to stay mum to lock in the EEs. That is truly the most despicable thing I can imagine.

Advertisement
A friend of mine who is a significant F$U booster told me that they know Jimbo is gone after the NC game, but they are asking him to stay mum to lock in the EEs. That is truly the most despicable thing I can imagine.

I have a buddy from college who is very connected with Kansas' BOT - they are saying Weiss to FSU is a done deal. They've already begun looking quietly for his replacement. Believe it or not, Dorito is already on the short list and will be one of the first interviews.

I have a buddy from college who is very connected with Kansas' BOT - they are saying Weiss to FSU is a done deal. They've already begun looking quietly for his replacement. Believe it or not, Dorito is already on the short list and will be one of the first interviews.

LULZ. Don't shoot the messenger. I am only relating what a longtime Legacy Golden Chief who is close to Sandy D told me.

Advertisement
Cook is going to FSU as they are a better team with a lot less crowded backfield.

LULZ. Don't shoot the messenger. I am only relating what a longtime Legacy Golden Chief who is close to Sandy D told me.

Well my buddy is actually having an affair with a BOT member which is how I know this is legit. It actually fits with what you're hearing.

Advertisement
I work with an ex Fsu player. He states that if jimbo leaves smart is as close to as a done deal to replace him.

Advertisement
Why in **** couldn't we have gotten Kirby as HC?

He's the very last SOB I want to see at FSU! Kirby Smart farts more defensive football knowledge than D'Onofrio can shake a stick at.

Jimbo isn't leaving. Briles to UT

I disagree, UT has less and less time to get a HC in, his staff, get to the recruits, stop some from flipping, sell them on the new staff and do it all in a months time. Briles could get the job but if UT was offering monster money and pressuring him I think he would've left already. Jimbo? He has leverage to say wait until after the NC

Briles is staying at Baylor.

He's the very last SOB I want to see at FSU! Kirby Smart farts more defensive football knowledge than D'Onofrio can shake a stick at.

LOL. You could coach the defensive talent he has to work with, and probably wouldn't give up 600+ yards to aTm in the process. Kirby Smart is no guru.

LOL. You could coach the defensive talent he has to work with, and probably wouldn't give up 600+ yards to aTm in the process. Kirby Smart is no guru.

I agree with this. I want Smart by a huge margin over Strong (who already has deep recruiting roots all over Florida, including So Fla) and Franklin (who is very good at getting (positive) media attention). I don't see much difference between Smart and Muschamp, including all the over the top don't blame me the players screwed up histrionics during the games.

Advertisement
Back