if Golden leaves, first call

medearis

Recruit
should be to Dan Mullen. Guy has revitalized the 2nd worst program in the SEC.

This season is an aberration with all the new guys having to be broken into his system.

Best winning percentage for an MSU coach since the 1950s.

Meyer turned to trash after Mullen left.

Advertisement
I hate having to talk about this, but there is a thread on TOS about a BOT meeting with Golden saying what he would do if offered the PSU job. Worst case he's gone and we wouldn't be badly impacted. One year as a coach is better than having someone 2-3 years and then jetting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
London has done a great job, but AG is not going anywhere, for now.

IF we step up financially.

I was on the Mullen bandwagon heavy last year. After seeing MSU this year without Manny Diaz....no thanks.

Besides he already interview for the job last year and Hocutt passed on him

Dan Mullen is 1-6 in the SEC this season and has played 4 guys at Quarterback. He hasn't revitalized anything at this point. He had a good season last year, coming out of da woodworks. Florida missed him so much they hired a maniac as head coach.

Are you mullen's freaking agent or something? Why are you beating this drum so hard? I swear you have posted this same exact thread 25 times this week.

Golden is not going anywhere. And even if he were to stun us all, mullen would absolutely not be on my list of candidates.

Advertisement
Are you mullen's freaking agent or something? Why are you beating this drum so hard? I swear you have posted this same exact thread 25 times this week.

Golden is not going anywhere. And even if he were to stun us all, mullen would absolutely not be on my list of candidates.
Yep noticed this as well.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back