if Golden leaves, first call

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, graicas for Mullen.

MSU is not the 2nd worst program in the SEC. Maybe this year, but not historically. Vandy, Kentucky, USC, are all traditionally much worse than MSU. They're only a half notch down from Awburn, UT and Arkansas.

Advertisement
London has done a great job, but AG is not going anywhere, for now.

IF we step up financially.

This, pay the man and get this going in the right direction.

If he were to leave Kevin Sumlin should be the first call.

hes my first call like i said....get him and bring in willie martinez/manny diaz/stoops on defense and we good money
I am not a huge fan of the spread, but it's hard to argue with the points they've put up is impressive, but I want Golden for the next 5-10 years before he jumps to the NFL.

Mullen straight up would not want to come here. He doesn't like Miami. He doesn't think it's a top job. He doesn't think money goes very far down here.

I hate having to talk about this, but there is a thread on TOS about a BOT meeting with Golden saying what he would do if offered the PSU job. Worst case he's gone and we wouldn't be badly impacted. One year as a coach is better than having someone 2-3 years and then jetting.

What did that thread say?

lol @ all U cats.

if golden leaves this program is done fro the forseeable future.

hire a place marker and a care taker to keep the program on life support through sanctions.

wait 5 years and see who still would care to rebild the program from scratch..

Advertisement
Kevin Sumlin is the correct answer here.

lol. sumlin ain't going to leave Houston for a disaster like miami will be if another hc and staff bolt.

we will get fiu's coach at best and probably worse to keep the program on life support through sanctions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back