if Golden leaves, first call

If you could just for a moment . . . dislodge your head from your redass, realize this: we're dealing entirely with hypotheticals here.

Look it up in the dictionary, and since you are a bit slow, it's spelled h-y-p-o-t-h-e-t-i-c-a-l. Of course that assumes you could even find a dictionary and read it to tell what it was.

This thread is based on an unlikely immediate premise. Concept. Idea. Postulation. Supposition. Assumption. Thus the very first word in the thread, "IF." You might want to look that word up too. Spelled I-F.

First, Golden isn't leaving - so any discussion here is hypothetical. Second, That's not why he was fired. Third, I was hypothetically speaking of a proven coach - one who has proven the whole enchilada right here at Miami.

Any of this starting to soak in?

Man, go have another tater and get over yourself.

Advertisement
I know I'm dealing with a lot of young pups here who don't remember things from Schnellenberger on, and it's not your fault that your ignorance glaringly shows.

Butch came in when the program was reeling with all kinds of NCAA violations, and he not only cleaned up the program, but even while hobbled with all kinds of NCAA sanctions, built the program back up to being national contenders.

Butch pulled a Schnellenberger/JJ trick with both hands tied behind his back. So he set us up for a National Championship, and then took a better paying job. So???

And Butch DIDN'T get UNC in trouble.

I have a friend who lives in Raleigh and is a big NC fan, and he (as well as me) couldn't believe they let him go. NC was getting tougher and tougher - especially their defenses.

So, if the opportunity came up, and some dumbass would pass on a proven winner, proven recruiter, proven program builder, proven NC contender - which he already did once AT MIAMI, then it just goes to show - you can't fix stupid.
Sounds good, lets rehire the coach who lied to us and left us high and dry. Brilliant!

+1

And you can't believe Butch didn't know what was going on with his program. That sounds like something a tar heel fan with his glasses on would say.

Advertisement
Im glad 'the Tie' is coming back and will be here for a long time, but if that wasn't going to be the case, first call I would have made is to Kevin Sumlin of Houston

"But wouldn't you agree that Meyer turned to crap once he lost him"

Meyer turned to crap when he lost Tebow and Harvin. Coincidence? I think not.

I know I'm dealing with a lot of young pups here who don't remember things from Schnellenberger on, and it's not your fault that your ignorance glaringly shows.

And Butch DIDN'T get UNC in trouble.

Rrighttttttt.......And OJ didn't murder anyone.

Advertisement
AG is here for another year at least $$$$$$$ preclude him leaving. the rub will most likely happen when AD Blake asks for
new defensive staff changes.....if he changes he's got a shot if not maybe Texas will have grown tired of C.Strong
who would make a helluva hire

Advertisement
Back