If Golden chits the bed against FSU will the slurpers SHUTUP

Sounds like you want golden to lose more than you want canes to win.

Sounds like you want Gorlden to be our HC more than you want the Canes to win.

See how that infantile logic works?

No. Did I start a thread about of golden wins he should stay?

Who are you, you say you were band from the WEZ?? I know of maybe 2 or 3 only ever....

oh and Win the ACC or GTFO

BUMP

Advertisement
Pretty sure there hasn't been any slurpers since our opening game. Anyway, carry on.

Golden literally **** this game away. It wasn't a blow out or anything, he just got dominated in the second half. He pussied around and got pounded 20-3 the last two quarters. Way to go Al Golden, you did it again!

Pretty sure there hasn't been any slurpers since our opening game. Anyway, carry on.

You literally say this line everytime someone says it, by default making you a slurper

Negged

/anxiously await your pm telling me your not mad about my negs, like always.

The slurpers are EVERYwhere! As iuf we beat FSU and won the Coastal!

They double down after a loss, as always. Their reputation and identity is locked into Golden, they can no more deny the fact he is a great coach than they can deny their own existence!

Start banning them. It's the only way to be sure.

Advertisement

You literally say this line everytime someone says it, by default making you a slurper

Negged

Funny because I had some fruit cake send me a PM saying "**** you". LOL these two must be dating.

If Miami wins or keeps it a game deep in the 4th QTR I l will lay off Golden but if he gets smoked against FSU when OSU, NC ST, Clemson, ND, UL, and UVA played them extremely competitive I gonna have zero tolerance for anyone who supports Golden in any way shape or fashion.

FACTS
I think this is our best team of the Golden era. I could see us winning 8 or 9 games against a much tougher schedule then last year.
We are 1-7 vs our last 8 games against decent competition. All loses by double digits and none of the games were competitive deep in the 4th QTR.

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
VT 0-1 (sorry they suck this year)
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

I want to be wrong but I am assuming Golden is a loser until proven otherwise.

No. The slurpers will make excuses for Fat Al till the bitter end. The fact we are in year four and still hoping for other ****** teams lose is a fireable offense. Even with his lackluster recruiting (FSU still cherry picks elite S FLA targets) we've had the best recruiting classes in the division the last three years. Yet still cannot sniff a division title. Definition of getting less with more. Completely unacceptable.

Fat Al's record against quality opponents is abysmal. He has a loser mentality and coaches scared. He has a Temple mentality with Miami caliber athletes. Its shameful.

The only thing sadder than this staff is the admin/BOT who accept this and have shown zero initiative to make any meaningful changes. Miami football is dead.
Spot on post.

There's very few non slurpers and were all pretty vocal about it. All the flipfloppers will be cramming shaft and swallowing bellyfulls after we beat Pitt or BYU in a bowl game.

Advertisement

Negged

lol right on cue

j75a48.jpg

/yep hes not rustled

Moral Victory Crowd - Always concerned about defending Golden, never concerned about our losses. What a bunch of great fans.

Advertisement
Back