If Golden chits the bed against FSU will the slurpers SHUTUP

If Miami wins or keeps it a game deep in the 4th QTR I l will lay off Golden but if he gets smoked against FSU when OSU, NC ST, Clemson, ND, UL, and UVA played them extremely competitive I gonna have zero tolerance for anyone who supports Golden in any way shape or fashion.

FACTS
I think this is our best team of the Golden era. I could see us winning 8 or 9 games against a much tougher schedule then last year.
We are 1-7 vs our last 8 games against decent competition. All loses by double digits and none of the games were competitive deep in the 4th QTR.

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
VT 0-1 (sorry they suck this year)
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

I want to be wrong but I am assuming Golden is a loser until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You haters call Golden fans slurpers,us Golden fans call you haters swallowers. I left my sauce in your belly,swallower.

Advertisement
If Miami wins or keeps it a game deep in the 4th QTR I l will lay off Golden but if he gets smoked against FSU when OSU, NC ST, Clemson, ND, UL, and UVA played them extremely competitive I gonna have zero tolerance for anyone who supports Golden in any way shape or fashion.

FACTS
I think this is our best team of the Golden era. I could see us winning 8 or 9 games against a much tougher schedule then last year.
We are 1-7 vs our last 8 games against decent competition. All loses by double digits and none of the games were competitive deep in the 4th QTR.

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

but if they win will you try to be a Miami Hurricane fan? The thing you guys don't realize is there are very few "Golden fans". Most are just supporting the team and hoping for the best.

FACTS

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

but if they win will you try to be a Miami Hurricane fan? The thing you guys don't realize is there are very few "Golden fans". Most are just supporting the team and hoping for the best.

This ish right here!

No, they won't.

The next week when we gloriously beat a bad Virginia team they'll come out in full ****** mode again.

Supporting the team and supporting the coaches are two completely different matters. I will always support the team. Those kids chose to be Canes, and they deserve our support.

As for supporting coaches, it was a painfully clear that Coker and Shannon had to go, and Golden was headed in that direction and maybe still is. However, the way to effect change is not by acting like a child, ranting in every thread and flying banners, like many of you have. That doesnt effect decision makers one bit. If at all, it actually hurts your "cause" because your actions sends a huge flashing neon sign to decision makers to ignore you.

Advertisement
STFU. For one week can it just be about the team and not about this ******* retarded bickering?

You're ok with just being competitive and losing to fsu, OP? That's all I got from that post. I'm in full win mode. Beat fsu, or beat it.

FACTS

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

That's a load of crap. Do you actually read the board? The true fans of the U were the ones calling for Golden's head. Until the 3 game winning streak most of golden's ball lickers were in hiding. Now all you read is the banner had no effect, the mopes should be eating crow, and so on.

Most of us have always backed the players and the team. Plenty on this site have backed golden and still do.

Advertisement
Supporting the team and supporting the coaches are two completely different matters. I will always support the team. Those kids chose to be Canes, and they deserve our support.

As for supporting coaches, it was a painfully clear that Coker and Shannon had to go, and Golden was headed in that direction and maybe still is. However, the way to effect change is not by acting like a child, ranting in every thread and flying banners, like many of you have. That doesnt effect decision makers one bit. If at all, it actually hurts your "cause" because your actions sends a huge flashing neon sign to decision makers to ignore you.

There have been plenty of threads on this site already that have disproved everything you wrote. So keep on believing your drivel. And voicing one's opinion is not acting like a child as you say. Sitting on your hands and telling other fans how to act is purely un-American and moronic. At least they care enough to do something.

FACTS

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

That's a load of crap. Do you actually read the board? The true fans of the U were the ones calling for Golden's head. Until the 3 game winning streak most of golden's ball lickers were in hiding. Now all you read is the banner had no effect, the mopes should be eating crow, and so on.

Most of us have always backed the players and the team. Plenty on this site have backed golden and still do.

Yes, I read this board. Tell me where you see people saying Go Golden or Golden will beat FSU? No, they are pulling for the freaking Canes. They know with players like Kaaya and Duke we can get the job done. It doesn't matter where you stand on coaches this week is FSU week. You either support your team or you don't. The true fans hate Golden? It's fine to want a new coaching staff, I do too. But as of now, Golden is still the coach of Miami so I can't root for him to loose. The anti-Golden people on this site can't talk about anything other than Golden. It's freaking FSU week, you should have nothing else in mind than the Miami Hurricanes beating FSU. Who gives a crap about a banner?

(Oh and Butch isn't coming back)

Amazing. Its FSU week and all mopers are concerned about is what "slurpers" will do. Its like your sole existance on this site and life is to worry about what "slurpers think.

Advertisement
You swallowers still like how us slurpers taste?

This might be one of the stupidest comments I've seen on this board. If you're going to come up with something to call the "haters", at least have it make sense and be relevant.

FACTS

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

No. The slurpers will make excuses for Fat Al till the bitter end. The fact we are in year four and still hoping for other ****** teams lose is a fireable offense. Even with his lackluster recruiting (FSU still cherry picks elite S FLA targets) we've had the best recruiting classes in the division the last three years. Yet still cannot sniff a division title. Definition of getting less with more. Completely unacceptable.

Fat Al's record against quality opponents is abysmal. He has a loser mentality and coaches scared. He has a Temple mentality with Miami caliber athletes. Its shameful.

The only thing sadder than this staff is the admin/BOT who accept this and have shown zero initiative to make any meaningful changes. Miami football is dead.

You're ok with just being competitive and losing to fsu, OP? That's all I got from that post. I'm in full win mode. Beat fsu, or beat it.

FSU is taking UVA, NCST and Louisville's moral victories in a ***** pack to the playoffs this year. Maybe if we try real hard they'll take us too.

Advertisement
Back