If Golden chits the bed against FSU will the slurpers SHUTUP

If Miami wins or keeps it a game deep in the 4th QTR I l will lay off Golden but if he gets smoked against FSU when OSU, NC ST, Clemson, ND, UL, and UVA played them extremely competitive I gonna have zero tolerance for anyone who supports Golden in any way shape or fashion.

FACTS
I think this is our best team of the Golden era. I could see us winning 8 or 9 games against a much tougher schedule then last year.
We are 1-7 vs our last 8 games against decent competition. All loses by double digits and none of the games were competitive deep in the 4th QTR.

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
VT 0-1 (sorry they suck this year)
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

I want to be wrong but I am assuming Golden is a loser until proven otherwise.

No. The slurpers will make excuses for Fat Al till the bitter end. The fact we are in year four and still hoping for other ****** teams lose is a fireable offense. Even with his lackluster recruiting (FSU still cherry picks elite S FLA targets) we've had the best recruiting classes in the division the last three years. Yet still cannot sniff a division title. Definition of getting less with more. Completely unacceptable.

Fat Al's record against quality opponents is abysmal. He has a loser mentality and coaches scared. He has a Temple mentality with Miami caliber athletes. Its shameful.

The only thing sadder than this staff is the admin/BOT who accept this and have shown zero initiative to make any meaningful changes. Miami football is dead.

Here, here!

Advertisement
You're ok with just being competitive and losing to fsu, OP? That's all I got from that post. I'm in full win mode. Beat fsu, or beat it.

FSU is taking UVA, NCST and Louisville's moral victories in a ***** pack to the playoffs this year. Maybe if we try real hard they'll take us too.

Pretty pathetic that the once proud and mighty UM has resorted to hoping for and being satisfied with a good effort and loss against fsu. If that doesn't tell you the 4th year HC at UM is an abysmal failure, then you're brain dead.

#KeepItClose
#TryHard
#UMfansAreSoccerMoms

Advertisement
Simply put, Golden is clean cut and speaks well. The Golden Girls were embarrassed with Randy Shannon as their coach. That's really whats at the root of all the love for Golden.

If Miami wins or keeps it a game deep in the 4th QTR I l will lay off Golden but if he gets smoked against FSU when OSU, NC ST, Clemson, ND, UL, and UVA played them extremely competitive I gonna have zero tolerance for anyone who supports Golden in any way shape or fashion.

FACTS
I think this is our best team of the Golden era. I could see us winning 8 or 9 games against a much tougher schedule then last year.
We are 1-7 vs our last 8 games against decent competition. All loses by double digits and none of the games were competitive deep in the 4th QTR.

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
VT 0-1 (sorry they suck this year)
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

I want to be wrong but I am assuming Golden is a loser until proven otherwise.

but if they win will you try to be a Miami Hurricane fan? The thing you guys don't realize is there are very few "Golden fans". Most are just supporting the team and hoping for the best.

And they just do not get it. But folks who have never been part of a winning team, do not understand the power of positive thinking. You can beat Cancer with a positive attitude, I know it. So what the heck makes folks think you can win at football with negative attitudes, including fanbase??

Simply put, Golden is clean cut and speaks well. The Golden Girls were embarrassed with Randy Shannon as their coach. That's really whats at the root of all the love for Golden.

That's all it truly is. It's sad, really. If ClanAlmighty is, indeed, Irg in the flesh, then that's EXACTLY what it is. This dude and others of his "ilk" were calling for Shannon's head BEFORE the dude had coached his first snap!!! "He's in waaay over his head"..."He's under-qualified"..."He can't speak well"...etc.. And they NEVER let up.
Now they got their "Golden" savior...and he's WORST than Shannon was!!!! By every tangible metric, he's WORST!!!! And that's the real reason "slurpers" will defend this dude to the death (of Miami football).
Fck em......fck em all. Do I love my Canes? Sure. Do I love how irony works? Even better!!! *****, LAFF @ this Golden situation....

Advertisement
Supporting the team and supporting the coaches are two completely different matters. I will always support the team. Those kids chose to be Canes, and they deserve our support.

As for supporting coaches, it was a painfully clear that Coker and Shannon had to go, and Golden was headed in that direction and maybe still is. However, the way to effect change is not by acting like a child, ranting in every thread and flying banners, like many of you have. That doesnt effect decision makers one bit. If at all, it actually hurts your "cause" because your actions sends a huge flashing neon sign to decision makers to ignore you.

Right on.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;RJ6AoTwPvTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ6AoTwPvTM[/video]

What you guys don't understand is the people you call slurpers would be rooting for wins no matter who the coach is. Something is wrong with them that makes them pull for the Miami Hurricanes. I think it's called being a fan or something like that. Would I take a new coaching staff? Heck yeah!! Do we have one? Nope. So on to FSU, let's beat those ********!

Advertisement
You can beat Cancer with a positive attitude, I know it.

Worked for Steve Jobs....
He just didn't believe hard enough. Cuz we all know if you just believe, REALLY believe, any thing's possible.

And bring that attitude in the room with a family that has beaten cancer loser. Shameful, your family must really wonder what happened.

Go choke on a ****. Both my grandmothers died from cancer along with one uncle. My father-in-law died from Hep C/cirrhosis. So I've heard all the "just believe" nonsense. All you can do is pray and let God handle things. Can a positive outlook help with enduring treatment? Sure. But just believing is nonsense. We are not miracle workers. God is.

Beat FSU or GTFOOH. If we lose to FSU by 1 point, we are still 6-4 with wins against pure swill opponents. Beat FSU or beat it.

Advertisement
Back