If Golden chits the bed against FSU will the slurpers SHUTUP

Advertisement
Advertisement
You boys been talking slurpers for a year and started all the *** talk its the only language you ******s understand. Better a slurper than a ****** *** swallower. I can see i struck a nerve with you haters,good. All you pieces of **** think your simple little view of the program is bigger than the program and in reality no one at the University gives one crap about you or your opinion. Al is the coach and not one of you or all combined will change that. You boys have cried,*****ed,whined,flown banners,not showed up for game and Al is the coach,Mark D is the DC and both will be back next year. You are powerless and the U could careless if your feelings are hurt. Now that is priceless! Find another team because Al ain't going no where.

Advertisement
The truth is Al is making two million a year and breaking one off in all you losers ***. Now thats funny. Just think that johnson will be lodged in you boys *** until 2020.

Anyone else notice the same four posters ranting about the same dumb ****.
LMAO, they're rustled.

You boys been talking slurpers for a year and started all the *** talk its the only language you ******s understand. Better a slurper than a ****** *** swallower. I can see i struck a nerve with you haters,good. All you pieces of **** think your simple little view of the program is bigger than the program and in reality no one at the University gives one crap about you or your opinion. Al is the coach and not one of you or all combined will change that. You boys have cried,****ed,whined,flown banners,not showed up for game and Al is the coach,Mark D is the DC and both will be back next year. You are powerless and the U could careless if your feelings are hurt. Now that is priceless! Find another team because Al ain't going no where.

pnDVP.gif

Advertisement
Anyone else notice the same four posters ranting about the same dumb ****.
LMAO, they're rustled.

Anyone else notice the same four slurpers ranting about the same dumb ****.
LMAO, they're rustled.

It's hard to call them a "they" when there's a high probability it's 1 or 2 real people with multiple accounts.

Over/under on the number of accounts Don Bailey Jr has on this board right now......

Goal was set before the season started. Win the coastal or get the **** out. I don't give a **** if we win out. If we don't win the coastal in year ******* 4 of a coaches tenure then he needs to get the **** out.

Advertisement
If Miami wins or keeps it a game deep in the 4th QTR I l will lay off Golden but if he gets smoked against FSU when OSU, NC ST, Clemson, ND, UL, and UVA played them extremely competitive I gonna have zero tolerance for anyone who supports Golden in any way shape or fashion.

FACTS
I think this is our best team of the Golden era. I could see us winning 8 or 9 games against a much tougher schedule then last year.
We are 1-7 vs our last 8 games against decent competition. All loses by double digits and none of the games were competitive deep in the 4th QTR.

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
VT 0-1 (sorry they suck this year)
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

I want to be wrong but I am assuming Golden is a loser until proven otherwise.

Still a loser

**** he even had a good game plan but once Standish fumbled their ******** got tighter then starfish

If Miami wins or keeps it a game deep in the 4th QTR I l will lay off Golden but if he gets smoked against FSU when OSU, NC ST, Clemson, ND, UL, and UVA played them extremely competitive I gonna have zero tolerance for anyone who supports Golden in any way shape or fashion.

FACTS
I think this is our best team of the Golden era. I could see us winning 8 or 9 games against a much tougher schedule then last year.
We are 1-7 vs our last 8 games against decent competition. All loses by double digits and none of the games were competitive deep in the 4th QTR.

FSU 0-1
UL 0-2
VT 0-1 (sorry they suck this year)
Duke 1-1
GT 0-1
Neb 0-1

I want to be wrong but I am assuming Golden is a loser until proven otherwise.

Still a loser

**** he even had a good game plan but once Standish fumbled their ******** got tighter then starfish

So you're going to lay off Golden now?

You boys been talking slurpers for a year and started all the *** talk its the only language you ******s understand. Better a slurper than a ****** *** swallower. I can see i struck a nerve with you haters,good. All you pieces of **** think your simple little view of the program is bigger than the program and in reality no one at the University gives one crap about you or your opinion. Al is the coach and not one of you or all combined will change that. You boys have cried,*****ed,whined,flown banners,not showed up for game and Al is the coach,Mark D is the DC and both will be back next year. You are powerless and the U could careless if your feelings are hurt. Now that is priceless! Find another team because Al ain't going no where.

LEDk7xr.gif

Advertisement
Back