If firing assistants gets you excited...

I remember how long it took for the defense to click after manny took over from D’no. Must’ve been like what... 4 minutes.

What??

It took until his 3rd year at Miami before the program was TOP 3.....

Even in Year 4 the Defense was pretty good but the Offense was so putrid that they starting giving up knowing the O couldn't ***ing score.

Advertisement
You have a mental disability if you think he's getting fired Year 1. AGAIN Dumbf^ck, I didn't say he deserves to keep his job, but if you think anyone is firing him after Year 1 you don't know the Miami Adminstration.

You are continuing to show prime examples of being a lemming, follower, prime time sucker.

Maybe the Miami admin wouldnt be so apathetic if it wasnt so comically easy to get idiots to fall in line?

And this is why we suck.

Bc people like you are so utterly retarded.

But thats the point of the post. You are a sucker. Dumb. Easily swayed and fooled. Not an independent thinker. Thanks for proving my point!

You forget we always love pointing at outliers to make our points

I agree with you.....

The team is essentially "starting over"....

New OC, new DC which means new game plans, new coach/player relationships to form, new culture to implement....

The idiots on this Board calling for firings are such low football IQ--- they don't understand that starting over means you ***KING start from step 1 again and pray that the pieces fit exactly right for this team to perform at a high level in NINE MORE MONTHS!

I totally expect another 6-6, 7-5, 8-4 in 2020..... and the dumb-asses on this board will be flinging the same ****** poo next year....

Yet reports were that En_s was essentially a cancer. So, in your eyes we should just let it fester to keep continuity, but further divide the team? Face it, Manny was a poor hire and it shows in his hires. We regressed as the season progressed, that alone should tell you something. Need I remind you that we did not score yesterday? Need I remind you that we did not even threaten to score yesterday? What, 13 games into the season and the offense cannot put up one score, but we should keep the staff intact? I think I will stay on the side of being one of the so called idiots calling for firing with my low football IQ. Perhaps the new OC will get at least a FG against Louisiana Tech, beat the worst GT team in ages, and win against FIU so the players can have some dignity. But that's just my low football IQ talking.

Advertisement
Yet reports were that En_s was essentially a cancer. So, in your eyes we should just let it fester to keep continuity, but further divide the team? Face it, Manny was a poor hire and it shows in his hires. We regressed as the season progressed, that alone should tell you something. Need I remind you that we did not score yesterday? Need I remind you that we did not even threaten to score yesterday? What, 13 games into the season and the offense cannot up up one score, but we should keep the staff intact? I think I will stay on the side of being one of the so called idiots calling for firing with my clow football IQ. Perhaps the new OC will get at least a FG against Louisiana Tech, beat the worst GT team in ages, and win against FIU so the players can have some dignity. But that's just my low football IQ talking.

I'm not going to deny that Enos was a failure....

A high level QB coach doesn't mean he's a high level Offensive Coordinator.... this season proves that.

But as a business owner who's hired/fired many employees-- you go with a pick based on the interview and their resumé and you wait to see how it works out. Manny made a call to hire Enos from Bama-- back when he was hired-- EVERY SINGLE ON OF THE HATERS ON THIS BOARD WAS STROKING THIER COKKS WITH GLEE....

Hindsight is always 20/20 though right?

Advertisement
You are continuing to show prime examples of being a lemming, follower, prime time sucker.

Maybe the Miami admin wouldnt be so apathetic if it wasnt so comically easy to get idiots to fall in line?
You’ve proven yourself to be as intelligent as an amoeba, and a racist to boot. You only pander to extreme views while insulting others. You’re scum only offering criticisms with no solutions.

You jump to assumptions. No one is making pretend that a change in coordinator will fix things but it’s something that had to be done. Those arguments you have begin in that tiny little mind of yours. If your therapist told you to vent on CIS, then ok I understand.

Diaz is not getting fired after Year 1. Get that? Won’t happen. People like you whose solution would be to storm the Hecht like the French stormed the Bastille and demand a Revolution, have delusions of grandeur.

Last edited:
What??

It took until his 3rd year at Miami before the program was TOP 3.....

Even in Year 4 the Defense was pretty good but the Offense was so putrid that they starting giving up knowing the O couldn't ***ing score.
OP’s point is that a new coordinator will take years to get things turned around. My point is that he’s wrong. Manny turned the D around year one and built it from there.

A new scheme doesn’t take years to gel. It happens pretty quick, if it’s going to happen.

I’m not saying that an O goes from 100th to top 5 in one season, but if the OC is solid it will improve significantly year one.

Ed didnt bring in the OC he was handed.

And for every Ed ill raise you a Coker and Randy.

When the program is a total mess, a coordinator isnt fixing it.

LSU was a perennial top ten team for a decade before Ed got there.

Do you not see how vastly different the situations are for ***** sake?

Ed O did bring in Matt Canada and fired him, but my only thing is Ed failed before he got where he is and had 3 stints as a HC. Dabo Failed for a long time before he got good. Manny I don't think has that and we wouldn't allow him to continue to learn on the job

Advertisement
you are a sucker.

Randy fired his buddy and DC Walton after his first year. Nix after year two.

Coker fired the entire staff sans Randy after LSU.

Firing coaches is not a signal of a good coach. In fact when the coaches are all your guys you brought in, the need to fire them is a sign of desperation and incompetence. You dont get credit for cleaning up the **** you took on the carpet.

Facts, and if bringing all these new assistants in is to save em, WTF is the headcoach for! So the guys that were working under coach richt, dont work now, lol. Whenever you have a 1st time incompetent headcoach, these are the desparation moves made, but these will be his last chance at chess moves before he's next, because his next hires have to work, so now he's going to be at the mercy of these new assistants, lol, he's already given up his authoritative position as the headcoach by firing guys that already have proved they can coach at a high level, meaning coach rumph, if he is in fact being let go. This is always the buy more time move, and if coach diaz doesnt listen or sit down with luke, it wont be long for him either, diaz hasnt paid his dues but is in position to help do alot and he's not doing it. If coach diaz wants to survive, he better take and get back to the howard schnelly route, and that's getting back to the heart of the City, if not, he'll soon be in the same boat he's been putting these assistants in.

My god...everyone here is so smart. This board is filled with elite AD and HC candidates.
So times it doesn't work out when you fire assistants and some times it does. If they make the correct hires then things work out.

Can we just wait and see what happens?! @dsddcane hinted at 3 moves....1st domino is down. Let's see what happens and who gets hired. Everyone would have the entire program fired and rehired after every season.

you are a sucker.

Firing coaches is not a signal of a good coach. In fact when the coaches are all your guys you brought in, the need to fire them is a sign of desperation and incompetence. You dont get credit for cleaning up the **** you took on the carpet.
This depends on whether UM will allow Manny to pay top dollar for new assistants. Want to compete against the to[ dogs, then pay what they pay for assistants and go hire the top people possible. Otherwise, hope to get lucky and find lightning in a bottle, or more likely hire underwhelming people. This wheel has been spinning round and round for 20 years.

Advertisement
it Wasn’t as good as firing manny but I still enjoyed waking up to the demise of enos this morning nevertheless..

you are a sucker.

OP, I think it's obvious to all that Manny is not a good coach. That's a very far gone conclusion.

Now, what is your point? That:

A. We should keep the staff intact because firing coaches is pointless?
B. Fire Manny because he is the root of the problem?

If it's A, then I'm putting you on Ignore. If it's B, then you're being unrealistic. They are not going to fire Manny after 1 year. He gets one more season (not even a full season if he gets off to a ****** start) to right the ship and that's it for him.

Firing coaches is a life raft for now.

Advertisement
Back