If Canes win last 3, where do you stand?

If Canes win last 3, where do you stand?

• Excited for the future

Votes: 90 27.5%
  • Optimistic but cautiously

Votes: 169 51.7%
  • Apathetic

Votes: 57 17.4%
  • Angry no matter what the Canes do

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
Cautiously optimistic.

Winning all three would be a miracle. Would take it in a heartbeat. I would be truly shocked if it happens.
If we win all three, how many are in OT because we only scored 17 in regulation?

To me the W/L record is important, but not as important as how you look in the wins and losses. We've looked pretty ugly in some wins, and had some losses that really sting. More wins like Texas A&M would have been nice to see. Fewer wins like those against Virginia.

It just feels like Marioball lends itself to close, hard fought battles that could go either way, even against mediocre teams. That's hard for me to get excited about. At first glance, a 7 point loss to FSU instead of a 40 point loss feels not so bad. Knowing that every game we play against them for the near future will be the same coin toss type of game is not encouraging. You simply don't play for titles by having every game go down to the wire, against darn near everyone. The ball bounces too funny to come out unscathed a few times during the season, at least.

Advertisement
Prayer on a wing here, if Dawson is gone, perhaps we bring in an OC who brings along a QB commit…okay, 86 that - that doesn’t happen to us.
Angry, this offense is cheeks and wasted a masterclass season by Guidry. If Dawson is out at the end of the season too, then that is 2 failure OC hires by Mario. 0 optimism if Mario has 3 OCs in 3 years.
Our QB room is a mess too.
This must be a Manny Diaz burner account....

Not sure why Dawson is the problem. We have had zero QB play since the last 5 weeks. TVD can keep the ball in our hands and not throw picks we beat Ville. He throws 2 or more we are toast That simple.

Advertisement
I refuse to vote because I find it completely viable to be both excited for the future and angry no matter what the Canes do at this time.

If we finish 8-5 it will have been a successful season yet I will continue to be ****ed at Mario's generational blunder at the end of the Ga Tech game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back