If Butch gets job does he bring back Soldinger as RB coach

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
I think sarge still has fuel in the tank and his track record with RB's is unmatched

Advertisement
Isn't he like 70 now? Not saying it's an absolute disqualifier but just wondering.

This was talked about in another thread but I say No. Why get rid of Ice? He has done well in his role..Wouldnt make sense to me. Just bring Sol around the program and at practices to be another eye... But I would keep Ice.

Advertisement
Jesus, enough with the reunion talk. Stop looking to the past.

Just hire the best coaches possible, from the head coach down.

Advertisement
I'm hearing Grandpa from The Munsters is gonna coach WRs.

Don't hold me to this, but keep an eye on Methuselah for the TE coach. His name is picking up steam. Stu Miller is reportedly willing to overlook the squabble his dad had with Methuselah in 1375.

Sol still got it!

breaking-bad-2-gif.gif

Advertisement
I would just bring him around the program as a connect with that position and allow him access. His experience would be good to a guy like ice or whatever young guy they have at the Rb coach spot

Last time Butch was here he gathered staff that ended up growing 3 NFL HCs, and that was with horrible sanctions. I think we might consider just leaving it to him. Three NFL HC is very good tree. JJ had Butch and Wannstedt ( maybe more I can't remember) I think Shula only had 3 and that is NFL to NFL. In any event, give me Butch and I'll take my chances. I am thinking he will bring a mix of old and new, Canes and outsiders. What he will not do is bring in losers that he refuses to fire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back