I wish the Staph would (stop favoring seniority)

Advertisement
Huff looked horrible in the spring game. He looked lost out there, plus he’s 215 , which isn’t good. He can’t add weight for whatever reason, I’d prefer chase at lb and huff at striker.
Well...seems like we are fvcked at LB for a while. Hope I'm wrong because I think team like msu might expose that again. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
ivy is my problem. this kid has almost single handily cost us games the past 3 years. we need to find a replacement for Gaynor too.
Ivey needs to be shelved like Wiggins and Pope. I'd rather have a younger corner get beat with the hopes he will learn from it and improve

Once you how much 44 played and how much Cam Harris played over Chaney and Hall and Ivey doing the same thing they have been doing for 3 year's....you knew we weren't serious about competing in this game.
Beating bama in hard enough..its impossible if you handicap yourself.

this. Once we saw 17/44 in the first series and 8/26 getting gashed, you knew this game was a wrap. And I hate to say it but as long as the defensive philosophy remains the same (it will) and our personnel doesn’t change, we are going to get gashed all year just like Blake led defenses

Any slurpers come in here and say the staff doesn't favor older players, I'll fly to wherever they live and fight them God damnit
OMG! Just logged on from airport. He’s back??? Just for ****s & Giggles?
1630846474093.png

Advertisement
Smh, Cave and Brooks would’ve played over BJ if they’re healthy but nobody is talking about that. There’s a reason they were moved to mike , there’s literally nobody left at mike and will is thin because we moved two guys to mike with both being banged up. Unreal
This is encouraging at least. I didn't think Manny would play those two over Jennings. We need them back asap.

Remember over the summer when certain posters were claming that Manny and company don't play favorites? Lulz

Advertisement
Back