I wish the Staph would (stop favoring seniority)

Advertisement
Restrepo and Smith had some of the most snaps out of skill guys, both young. The same fans losing their mind in this thread said they didn’t believe Pope or Wiggins would ever be benched , how much did you see them today?
Rivers is a starter and a soph.
Flagg is a starter
Kitchens was the first guy off the bench and played most of the game.
17 and 44 got more burn later because our lb’s were getting drug 4-5 yards every run or smacked out of the way when blitzing , they obviously went more size after that. So other than Taylor what youngster should’ve played?

In other threads we have people *****ing about running zone but don’t mention Bamas stats were far better against man and 5 or more blitzers. That’s why went back to more zone lol. I get being emotional and ****ed but come on. We just got blitzed by a better program with better coaches , better players and years of being a machine.

Restrepo and Smith had some of the most snaps out of skill guys, both young. The same fans losing their mind in this thread said they didn’t believe Pope or Wiggins would ever be benched , how much did you see them today?
Flagg is a starter
17 and 44 got more burn later because our lb’s were getting drug 4-5 yards every run or smacked out of the way when blitzing , they obviously went more size after that. So other than Taylor what youngster should’ve played?

In other threads we have people *****ing about running zone but don’t mention Bamas stats were far better against man and 5 or more blitzers. That’s why went back to more zone lol. I get being emotional and ****ed but come on. We just got blitzed by a better program with better coaches , better players and years of being a machine.
More James Williams, Kinchens, Chaney, Chase Smith, Taylor, Elijah, Chantz Williams. Less Ivey, Jennings, Cam and McCloud - however they do it

Flagg is a starter

"17 and 44 got more burn later"

later ? They were in the first quarter

Advertisement
Chaney should be starting. Kid plays ball like a grown man.

No other corner should start over Couch. Kid out there making play in ST and all. Future is bright for him.
I posted they were working him back slow a month ago, he had shoulder surgery so he wasn’t in football shape. How can you lift with a repaired shoulder ?

He was behind. I also posted he had ran away with the starting job before the injury. His snaps were going to Increase every week.

More James Williams, Kinchens, Chaney, Chase Smith, Taylor, Elijah, Chantz Williams. Less Ivey, Jennings, Cam and McCloud - however they do it

Wouldn't mind seeing less Hall too. Give Williams and Kinchens some burn. Sucks because I was a fan of Hall coming out of HS, but we have to put kids that ball the best.

Advertisement
I posted they were working him back slow a month ago, he had shoulder surgery so he wasn’t in football shape. How can you lift with a repaired shoulder ?

He was behind. I also posted he had ran away with the starting job before the injury. His snaps were going to Increase every week.

I didn't see that post, brother. That makes more sense now.

"They were in the two deep"

And thats the problem. They shouldn't be.
same with Scaife. He shouldn't be in the two deep. IMO
Cave was in a boot for a week and banged up. Brooks is out, but was playing Mike as well , who was left? I mean manny caused this by recruiting failures but the roster is the roster. This is why I was shocked we didn’t hit the portal , when they said Mike was happening. Then they decided to roll with what they had.

Cave was in a boot for a week and banged up. Brooks is out, but was playing Mike as well , who was left? I mean manny caused this by recruiting failures but the roster is the roster. This is why I was shocked we didn’t hit the portal , when they said Mike was happening. Then they decided to roll with what they had.
Yeah I understand the roster is the roster but what that is exposing is how badly we have recruited the position (something you have mentioned) when we have a LB crew that too light and 44 and 17 as our only back up options. If Huff can't do better than 17 and 44 then he is never going to do anything here.

Flagg is a starter

My only gripe was the commitment to the run. Cam sucks. He has 0 wiggle n hits the hole soft.

Advertisement
he will fire coaches but won't bench g5 talents smh
Smh, Cave and Brooks would’ve played over BJ if they’re healthy but nobody is talking about that. There’s a reason they were moved to mike , there’s literally nobody left at mike and will is thin because we moved two guys to mike with both being banged up. Unreal

Advertisement
Smh, Cave and Brooks would’ve played over BJ if they’re healthy but nobody is talking about that. There’s a reason they were moved to mike , there’s literally nobody left at mike and will is thin because we moved two guys to mike with both being banged up. Unreal
ivy is my problem. this kid has almost single handily cost us games the past 3 years. we need to find a replacement for Gaynor too.

Is Huff that bad that he is not an option instead of 44?

Advertisement
Back