I wish the Staph would (stop favoring seniority)

Confidence1000

Confidence1000
Stop with this BS seniority & Depth Chart ****! Some ppl aren’t practice players! Some ppl are Gamers! Ain’t no way in **** Reek or Couch is Eva supposed to come off the field better yet start Ivey over Reek! Leonard Taylor needs to play! He cant be any worse than the other DTs. Scaife & Gurvan Hall should not see the field ever again. Kinchens is better than Hall now & Chaney should start! Who GAF if Cam Harris has big arms! It ain’t helping his vision or tackle breaking! Especially if ur line is that bad then u have to have the most talented player out there!!!!!

Advertisement
Only team in the country that hinders itself. Play time isn’t based on who gives us the best chance to win but rather who is the oldest and/or friends with the coaches. It’s beyond pathetic.

Croots need to start calling coaches out on this during the process. Look coach I want to come but I’m not sitting behind the clowns you favor like McCloud, Carter, Ivey, Jennings, Pope and Wiggins last year. And when it happens you hold them accountable when the media asks you questions. Look I came here to play early, and I told coach I wouldn’t sit behind these clowns and here I am waiting for them to graduate and wasting a year of eligibility simply because they’re older. Believe this it’s not because they’re better.

Advertisement
Only team in the country that hinders itself. Play time isn’t based on who gives us the best chance to win but rather who is the oldest and/or friends with the coaches. It’s beyond pathetic.

Croots need to start calling coaches out on this during the process. Look coach I want to come but I’m not sitting behind the clowns you favor like McCloud, Carter, Ivey, Jennings, Pope and Wiggins last year. And when it happens you hold them accountable when the media asks you questions. Look I came here to play early, and I told coach I wouldn’t sit behind these clowns and here I am waiting for them to graduate and wasting a year of eligibility simply because they’re older. Believe this it’s not because they’re better.
They are calling them out by not signing.

Any slurpers come in here and say the staff doesn't favor older players, I'll fly to wherever they live and fight them God damnit
Another example of bad coaching, year in and year out. I’m so tired of it. Just play whoever is better and put your players in the best positions to be successful that you can. That doesn’t happen here.

Advertisement
Yet I have a feeling the older guys that started ahead of them will play as much as they did tonight next game.
I can’t take it anymore. Like I can take losing to Bama but just ******* lose using the players and play calls that give you the best chance to be competitive. We don’t do that. You saw the play calls on O and several of the players on D

So much for that Mccloud resurgence hyped up by CIS. Who woulda thunk. 10th year senior. Once a jag, always a jag.

Advertisement
So much for that Mccloud resurgence hyped up by CIS. Who woulda thunk. 10th year senior. Once a jag, always a jag.
Ok. So now that he played in a game at DE - did anyone actually know such him with an eye for it who can give an honest assessment of what they saw?

Another example of bad coaching, year in and year out. I’m so tired of it. Just play whoever is better and put your players in the best positions to be successful that you can. That doesn’t happen here.
Yep, and it kills the culture. There's no incentive for the younger players to try.

I can’t take it anymore. Like I can take losing to Bama but just ******* lose using the players and play calls that give you the best chance to be competitive. We don’t do that. You saw the play calls on O and several of the players on D
Once you saw how much 44 played and how much Cam Harris played over Chaney and Hall and Ivey doing the same thing they have been doing for 3 year's....you knew we weren't serious about competing in this game.
Beating bama in hard enough..its impossible if you handicap yourself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah the reality is the situation at DE is not great so I can understand him playing there. Now I guarantee you that if he was still at LB he would ha e played a lot....at LB.

Once you how much 44 played and how much Cam Harris played over Chaney and Hall and Ivey doing the same thing they have been doing for 3 year's....you knew we weren't serious about competing in this game.
Beating bama in hard enough..its impossible if you handicap yourself.
I don’t understand this for the life of me. How does a coach keep doing what doesn’t work and not adapt?

Stop with this BS seniority & Depth Chart ****! Some ppl aren’t practice players! Some ppl are Gamers! Ain’t no way in **** Reek or Couch is Eva supposed to come off the field better yet start Ivey over Reek! Leonard Taylor needs to play! He cant be any worse than the other DTs. Scaife & Gurvan Hall should not see the field ever again. Kinchens is better than Hall now & Chaney should start! Who GAF if Cam Harris has big arms! It ain’t helping his vision or tackle breaking! Especially if ur line is that bad then u have to have the most talented player out there!!!!!

But, but, but………bbbbbbbbbbut, we were told that’s changed.

Advertisement
Back