I wish the Staph would (stop favoring seniority)

Advertisement
I don’t understand this for the life of me. How does a coach keep doing what doesn’t work and not adapt?
I think coaches are naturally stubborn hard headed creatures that seek the safety of the familiar (at least unsuccessful ones)
How can anyone explain Golden throwing away his career out of loyalty to dorito.
Inexplicable

Advertisement
Stop with this BS seniority & Depth Chart ****! Some ppl aren’t practice players! Some ppl are Gamers! Ain’t no way in **** Reek or Couch is Eva supposed to come off the field better yet start Ivey over Reek! Leonard Taylor needs to play! He cant be any worse than the other DTs. Scaife & Gurvan Hall should not see the field ever again. Kinchens is better than Hall now & Chaney should start! Who GAF if Cam Harris has big arms! It ain’t helping his vision or tackle breaking! Especially if ur line is that bad then u have to have the most talented player out there!!!!!
Definitely obvious Hall, and Scaife are not good enough. Pretty sure Scaife got pulled, he was that bad.

Eyes say different. It'll continue to be a major criticism if it doesn't change this coming week.

I’m hoping the young guys get the opportunity to play. I wanna see more Chantz. I wanna see what Taylor can do. Give me Chase Smith over Carter (was he even impactful today??). Give me more X. Give me Chaney! Give me J Will rotating. Give me the high end athletes. I think I saw Huff make a V line play towards the end of the game too. Put him in. I know what the other guys can or can’t do. Put the youngins in.

I’m hoping the young guys get the opportunity to play. I wanna see more Chantz. I wanna see what Taylor can do. Give me Chase Smith over Carter (was he even impactful today??). Give me more X. Give me Chaney! Give me J Will rotating. Give me the high end athletes. I think I saw Huff make a V line play towards the end of the game too. Put him in. I know what the other guys can or can’t do. Put the youngins in.
Have a feeling we are going to see the same players next game...**** we might even get Scaife back in there.

Advertisement
Only team in the country that hinders itself. Play time isn’t based on who gives us the best chance to win but rather who is the oldest and/or friends with the coaches. It’s beyond pathetic.

Croots need to start calling coaches out on this during the process. Look coach I want to come but I’m not sitting behind the clowns you favor like McCloud, Carter, Ivey, Jennings, Pope and Wiggins last year. And when it happens you hold them accountable when the media asks you questions. Look I came here to play early, and I told coach I wouldn’t sit behind these clowns and here I am waiting for them to graduate and wasting a year of eligibility simply because they’re older. Believe this it’s not because they’re better.
I 1 million% agree

Exactly! & if Huff can’t understand the defense, u simplify it to make him understand

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, seriously; everything I read or here from this staff is on a wait & see level. I believe we heard that same chit last yr, too, only to the contrary.
I could wait and see if it was just the talent difference but we started with a run run pass game plan. And then they keep putting in players who don’t get it done. We don’t have to wait to judge the coaching.

We have kids that have been making the same mistakes and getting abused for 3 years. Nothing has changed
Bc they know the playbook. I don’t think you understand how hard it is for defenders to just turn and bail on 3rd and 4. Clearly the young guys haven’t learned to do that yet.

Advertisement
Back