I want N'kosi Perry

that's pretty good for being an Outside linebacker with only 9 starts under his best but You leave that out because it doesn't fit what you're trying to sell

I could show you his production at Miami and it would be in line with a 6th round pick who has started about 9 games in 2+ seasons.

This is same stupidity that people displayed regarding Allen Hurns. The guy had 1,000 yards his senior year but people cite him as a guy who "blew up" when he got "good" coaching.

See Sam Shields too.

People are just dumb.

Advertisement
This thread makes no sense. Start #2 for rosier - and by the way, he has a really nice day - and you're onto perry? We would be worse off with perry. Beleee dat. Look at Blackman

You mean when he was put on the practice squad for one of them.

So he wasn't even good enough to be on the active roster.

And that's your selling point for how good he is?

A person of higher intelligence would see how silly you look with this argument.

When are you going to tell me how Woodside picked us apart? You know, since you know so much...

You're obviously just flailing now.

What does this have to do with you wanting Perry to play at halftime?

This is what you always do when losing an argument. Change the subject in the most desperate way possible.

Advertisement
When are you going to tell me how Woodside picked us apart? You know, since you know so much...

You're obviously just flailing now.

What does this have to do with you wanting Perry to play at halftime?

This is what you always do when losing an argument. Change the subject in the most desperate way possible.

You challenged me and said you know more about football than me did you not? I'm not losing this argument because yours make no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You challenged me and said you know more about football than me did you not?

I never said anything of the sort. In fact I never said anything about myself.

I said that you don't know anything about football.

This has been proven.

See, you're just an emotional wreck who is so insecure that he doesn't even read this correctly and just flies off the handle when his fragile psyche is injured.

You desperately want people to think you're insightful but your knucklehead tendencies can't stop you from making impulsive threads like this.

Rosier looked good today outside of the bad int when he had thomas open, receivers had a couple drops too.
In a qbs 3rd career start ever
26-37(70%) 333 yards 3 tds 1 int, 23 yard rushing td and also had another 20 plus rushing yard td called back... I’ll take that all day. He’s going to continue to progress

Advertisement
One of the dumbest threads in the history of this board, and that's saying something.

Rosier is the least of our problems. Worry about the overrated D Line and lack of talent in the secondary....those are going to be our 2 biggest issues all season.

Last edited:
LOL...we still have people that want to start a kid that could barely crack a 40% completion percentage in scrimmages?...seriously?...LOL.

Ahora pipo....it's ridiculous that we're refusing to stretch the field and take advantage of our athletes.

I'm not even going to bring up the D or I might have a freaking stroke.

You want Perry?Why do you think the results would be any different than what Blackmon is doing
at FSU?

Advertisement
Rosier has looked far more poised than Kaaya ever did.

He is also way more competitive, which again shows just how bad Folden was at any type of decision making.

I predict that Malik will end up being way better than Bradley and lead us to important victories. Something that his predecessor did just once, in his very last collegiate game.

Richt needs to quit coaching scared in the first half and let the dogs out. Play fast and attack, attack and then attack some more.

Manny needs to quit watching Dorito's old defensive game plans and stick with what he did last year.

He's making the kids overthink instead of just reacting. Dudes played fast last season because it was just get after it and don't think too much.

If he doesn't realize this, we will be in trouble defensively the rest of this season.

I think Malik has been pretty good but we need a little more from that position, and at this stage i'd be curious to see what another QB (Evan Sheriffs) could do.

The defense however, has been absolutely mind-numbing. Two games in a row against marginal talent with Manny not covering the slot and Delaney getting worked all game long. I'd like to see those two things change and some true freshmen like Garvin, DJ, Carter, and Bandy get more PT... I see an overall lack of energy on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
I think Malik has been pretty good but we need a little more from that position, and at this stage i'd be curious to see what another QB (Evan Sheriffs) could do.

The defense however, has been absolutely mind-numbing. Two games in a row against marginal talent with Manny not covering the slot and Delaney getting worked all game long. I'd like to see those two things change and some true freshmen like Garvin, DJ, Carter, and Bandy get more PT... I see an overall lack of energy on both sides of the ball.

Curious? I hope you remain curious for the rest of the year.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Perry has two years to get ready. This is clearly Malik's team, and we're very lucky that it is.

Advertisement
Back