I want N'kosi Perry

I hope he proves me wrong against a quality team, im all for winning but from what Ive seen I dont trust him as a qb and no one here will change my opinion not even a second half of good play. It was Toledo...........maybe Kosi wont do well either but u cant be chuckin that **** up against real defenses.......I hope he gets more comfortable and goes through his reads. It feels like when I watch him throw everything is a prayer........Im no expert but Im allowed to critique whoever I want. For those of us who dont believe in him he has to change our mind point blank period, are we not allowed to think hes not good? yes we are

Also I dont want to be right, it seems like if u want another guy that means u want Malik to fail and thats not the case. I hope he throws for 10,000 yards and 40tds but Im just keepin it 100. Play calling hurt yes but I just dont see it with him when I envision ACC comp.

HOPE IM WRONG

He had 3 or 4 bad throws the whole game. He had more then a few really impressive throws, the out to Harley on 3rd and long, the drop by Mullins, the TD throw to Berrios, a few others.

At this point, Rosier has been very good. Whether that continues vs better competition I don't know.

Advertisement
Rosier played well, made a couple poor throws out of what 37 passes? The interception was bad, there was some drops but Malik is the least of our worries. Considering we haven't played in 21 days and hardly practiced, I thought the offense was fine, improved as the game went along. This is just the same guys who have always hated on Malik holding onto any thread they can, hoping they will be right.

I hope he proves me wrong against a quality team, im all for winning but from what Ive seen I dont trust him as a qb and no one here will change my opinion not even a second half of good play. It was Toledo...........maybe Kosi wont do well either but u cant be chuckin that **** up against real defenses.......I hope he gets more comfortable and goes through his reads. It feels like when I watch him throw everything is a prayer........Im no expert but Im allowed to critique whoever I want. For those of us who dont believe in him he has to change our mind point blank period, are we not allowed to think hes not good? yes we are

Also I dont want to be right, it seems like if u want another guy that means u want Malik to fail and thats not the case. I hope he throws for 10,000 yards and 40tds but Im just keepin it 100. Play calling hurt yes but I just dont see it with him when I envision ACC comp.

HOPE IM WRONG

He had 3 or 4 bad throws the whole game. He had more then a few really impressive throws, the out to Harley on 3rd and long, the drop by Mullins, the TD throw to Berrios, a few others.

At this point, Rosier has been very good. Whether that continues vs better competition I don't know.

fair enough

Ahora pipo....

That's why you're a nobody who posts on a message board.
[MENTION=17368]Doppelganger[/MENTION]: AKA [MENTION=14309]Brian Piccolo[/MENTION] I don't want to here **** from no al golden nut gobbler. You spent an entire year trashing the players and saying "Al Golden had no talent here" so your word is lower than trash and people up you because you switched user names, go back to making the baseball board miserable with your Al Goldenesque drivel about the team.

Ahora pipo....

That's why you're a nobody who posts on a message board.
[MENTION=17368]Doppelganger[/MENTION]: AKA [MENTION=14309]Brian Piccolo[/MENTION] I don't want to here **** from no al golden nut gobbler. You spent an entire year trashing the players and saying "Al Golden had no talent here" so your word is lower than trash and people up you because you switched user names, go back to making the baseball board miserable with your Al Goldenesque drivel about the team.

People who switch user names should have there old handle in there signature

Advertisement

HOPE IM WRONG

fair enough

Maybe the kid is a gamer too because no way he looked this good in practice. There wouldn't have been talk about Sherriefs looking better.

Is this the best you can do to explain your silliness?

Al Golden nut gobbler? What are you talking about?

Look, I know you're embarrassed because you're clueless and know nothing about football but that doesn't mean that you have to fly off the handle all the time.

You suggested that we bench Rosier at halftime of game 2 for a true Freshman quarterback who's not ready.

That statement should be your signature for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Hes awful.......

All 11 of Richt's wins so far have been by double digits.

A lot of pulling away in the second half when big-time coaching is revealed.

Thats one thing the last 3 coaches were bad at, adjustments. Those teams always came out the second half worse so I appreciate that he lit a fire under there *** in the second half. His teams have been good in the second half except the fsu game i think

Advertisement
Malik was not the problem. Playcalling in the first half was awful. Three straight up the into the line after Walton's 80+yard run? It would have been nice if the defense could get off the field in the first and second quarter.

Hard to complain about a 42-point second half.

HOPE IM WRONG

fair enough

Maybe the kid is a gamer too because no way he looked this good in practice. There wouldn't have been talk about Sherriefs looking better.

I hope he does well but I wont sit here and be some confident dude talkin bout he got this.......he worries me. My measuring stick is fsu, that game will tell alot

You spent an entire year trashing the players and saying "Al Golden had no talent here" so your word is lower than trash and people up you because you switched user names, go back to making the baseball board miserable with your Al Goldenesque drivel about the team.

Based on my experience reading this board, I "trash" the players about as little as anybody.

We haven't won 10 games in a season in 13 years.

Some of those Golden defenses were the least talented that we've had in decades.

These are all facts.

people up you because you switched user names, go back to making the baseball board miserable with your Al Goldenesque drivel about the team.

Or I got banned under previous names because I smashed losers like you and the ***** moderators got rid of me as a favor to you.

Don't pretend like you aren't a resident clown on this board.

I'll be bumping this thread until the next time I get banned.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Is this the best you can do to explain your silliness?

Al Golden nut gobbler? What are you talking about?

Look, I know you're embarrassed because you're clueless and know nothing about football but that doesn't mean that you have to fly off the handle all the time.

You suggested that we bench Rosier at halftime of game 2 for a true Freshmen quarterback who's not ready.

That statement should be your signature for the rest of the season.

Embarrassed and know nothing about football? I was the one telling the board that the Toledo QB was legit! I'm the one that does the NFL scouting threads around here with projections and I've missed only one projection! I constantly bring stuff to this board that most guys won't know! lol you're obsessed with me just like your obsessed with [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION].

This board knows I destroyed you in the chickillo thread when you said "our kids aren't Miami athletes and were coached well" and I destroyed you in the same thread [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] exposed you for the STA water boy that you are but yet I don't know anything about football? Get the fuq out of here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people up you because you switched user names, go back to making the baseball board miserable with your Al Goldenesque drivel about the team.

Or I got banned under previous names because I smashed losers like you and the **** moderators got rid of me as a favor to you.

Don't pretend like you aren't a resident clown on this board.

I'll be dumping this thread until the next time I get banned.

You haven't smashed anyone lol...you're so incompetent you don't even understand your own stats.

Advertisement
Rosier was solid today and has not been an issue thus far. I'm more concerned with our defense

This is a stupid thread

Lol @ this thread. Seriously

Defense was clearly the issue today. Luckily Woodside is probably the best QB we’ll play all year and Toledo one of the best offenses.

You spent an entire year trashing the players and saying "Al Golden had no talent here" so your word is lower than trash and people up you because you switched user names, go back to making the baseball board miserable with your Al Goldenesque drivel about the team.

Based on my experience reading this board, I "trash" the players about as little as anybody.

We haven't won 10 games in a season in 13 years.

Some of those Golden defenses were the least talented that we've had in decades.

These are all facts.

Yet, they made the NFL and some start. Hmmmmm, I wonder what's the problem if you have NFL players on the roster but you play like ****?

Advertisement
Back