I want N'kosi Perry

Advertisement
lol you're obsessed with me just like your obsessed with [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION].

All of the evidence so far suggests that you're obsessed with a previous user name so much so that you bought it up unsolicited.

I would have clowned the creator of this thread regardless of their user name.

I wasn't shocked, however, when it turned out to be you.

lol you're obsessed with me just like your obsessed with [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION].

All of the evidence so far suggests that you're obsessed with a previous user name so much so that you bought it up unsolicited.

I would have clowned the creator of this thread regardless of their user name.

I wasn't shocked, however, when it turned out to be you.

Then prove it then? Why was woodside tearing us apart genius?

This board knows I destroyed you in the chickillo thread when you said "our kids aren't Miami athletes and were coached well"

When you put quotes around words they're supposed to be, you know, actual quotes that people said.

When did I ever say that Golden teams were coached well?

You're unhinged.

I destroyed you in the same thread [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] exposed you for the STA water boy that you are but yet I don't know anything about football? Get the fuq out of here.

All Macho did was prove how emotionally insecure he is (which led to a banning).

And nobody believes you by the way.

But keep saying it.

I'm sure it will come true then.

Advertisement
Yet, they made the NFL and some start.

So everybody that makes an NFL roster is inherently a good college player?

Name me any player that was bad at Miami that has become an NFL starter.

That right there shows you're incompetence, it's not about somebody playing horribly at Miami. It's about Anthony Chickillo and Tracy Howard playing out of position here, it's about the significant improvement from when the staph left to this staff, it's about players entering the league and blowing out of the water when they got some real coaching but yet it's the players fault because they're not talent enough. LOL at saying "name one player who was bad here but starts in the NFL as if that was what we're talking about.

Advertisement
That right there shows you're incompetence.

There are guys who barely (or never) played college football who are on NFL rosters.

Guys are drafted and projected based on size, speed, etc.

The same is true in reverse.

Great college players can crap out in the league.

It's about Anthony Chickillo and Tracy Howard playing out of position here

Give me a break.

Chickillo started almost 50 games here and never made a single play. Then when he leaves he blames the coaching staff?

Name me one dude of any substance who would do something like that?

Were guys blaming Bill Miller for their play in Butch's first 4 years?

No.

Kenard Lang was a dude.

Kenny Holmes was a dude.

Duane Starks was a dude.

Guys in play-making positions made plays.

3rd down.

Go get the quarterback.

Simple.

I hope he proves me wrong against a quality team, im all for winning but from what Ive seen I dont trust him as a qb and no one here will change my opinion not even a second half of good play. It was Toledo...........maybe Kosi wont do well either but u cant be chuckin that **** up against real defenses.......I hope he gets more comfortable and goes through his reads. It feels like when I watch him throw everything is a prayer........Im no expert but Im allowed to critique whoever I want. For those of us who dont believe in him he has to change our mind point blank period, are we not allowed to think hes not good? yes we are

Also I dont want to be right, it seems like if u want another guy that means u want Malik to fail and thats not the case. I hope he throws for 10,000 yards and 40tds but Im just keepin it 100. Play calling hurt yes but I just dont see it with him when I envision ACC comp.

HOPE IM WRONG

He had 3 or 4 bad throws the whole game. He had more then a few really impressive throws, the out to Harley on 3rd and long, the drop by Mullins, the TD throw to Berrios, a few others.

At this point, Rosier has been very good. Whether that continues vs better competition I don't know.

fair enough

Maybe the kid is a gamer too because no way he looked this good in practice. There wouldn't have been talk about Sherriefs looking better.

I'm with you, he's a gamer no doubt about that.

It's about Anthony Chickillo and Tracy Howard playing out of position here, it's about the significant improvement from when the staph left to this staff, it's about players entering the league and blowing out of the water when they got some real coaching

And in 3 years in the league Chickillo has 41 tackles and 4.5 sacks.

So looks like his college production.

Get outta here with this guy.

Advertisement
LOL at saying "name one player who was bad here but starts in the NFL as if that was what we're talking about.

You "LOL" but you didn't answer it.

That's because Anthony Chickillo was about the same guy at Miami that he is now.

Same as every other guy.

It's about Anthony Chickillo and Tracy Howard playing out of position here, it's about the significant improvement from when the staph left to this staff, it's about players entering the league and blowing out of the water when they got some real coaching

And in 3 years in the league Chickillo has 41 tackles and 4.5 sacks.

So looks like his college production.

Get outta here with this guy.

Except he's only started 9 games

LOL at saying "name one player who was bad here but starts in the NFL as if that was what we're talking about.

You "LOL" but you didn't answer it.

That's because Anthony Chickillo was about the same guy at Miami that he is now.

Same as every other guy.

Except he's only started 9 games...that's pretty good for being an Outside linebacker with only 9 starts under his best but You leave that out because it doesn't fit what you're trying to sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

So out of a 34 total possible games (2015-17) he has only started 9.

Which means he was getting beat out by people.

This is really your go-to move?

And they're playing him in a different position than he played at Miami.

You don't know what you're talking about.

So out of a 34 total possible games (2015-17) he has only started 9.

Which means he was getting beat out by people.

This is really your go-to move?

And they're playing him in a different position than he played at Miami.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You mean when he was put on the practice squad for one of them. Keep swinging Brian, you're missing.

When are you going to tell me how Woodside picked us apart? You know, since you know so much...

Advertisement
Back