I want N'kosi Perry

****, the dudes in this thread.

Team has been out the loop for weeks but should just hop out the gate like they played 3 weeks in a row.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahora pipo....it's ridiculous that we're refusing to stretch the field and take advantage of our athletes.

I'm not even going to bring up the D or I might have a freaking stroke.

Nobody asked you what you want.

And nobody asked you to **** post but here you are anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually when you make a thread, you are kinda asking other people to respond to it.

Once again, you all speak too soon. And are now nowhere to be found.

I never called for Perry.

Rosier wasn't allowed to get into a good rhythm in the first half due to Richt's horrendous play calling. He did much better in the second half went Richt went up tempo.

My main gripe was Richt, not Rosier.

rosier has been far from the problem...

That won't stop them from calling for his head. They care about being right than the truth.

Sad, but true. I was wondering whether there are people on this board that were upset that the team showed resolve in the 2nd half because the defense playing better, Rosier playing lights out...made a lot of people on this board look like idiots.

Advertisement
Once again, you all speak too soon. And are now nowhere to be found.

I never called for Perry.

Rosier wasn't allowed to get into a good rhythm in the first half due to Richt's horrendous play calling. He did much better in the second half went Richt went up tempo.

My main gripe was Richt, not Rosier.

I'm only calling out the folks asking for Rosier to be benched. And i agree, the first half offense was Richt's playcalling, not Rosier. They both got it right in the second half.

Ahora pipo....it's ridiculous that we're refusing to stretch the field and take advantage of our athletes.

I'm not even going to bring up the D or I might have a freaking stroke.

I am pretty sure he is in to girls and not whinny dudes. But we all can dream. Rock on brother.

I hope he proves me wrong against a quality team, im all for winning but from what Ive seen I dont trust him as a qb and no one here will change my opinion not even a second half of good play. It was Toledo...........maybe Kosi wont do well either but u cant be chuckin that **** up against real defenses.......I hope he gets more comfortable and goes through his reads. It feels like when I watch him throw everything is a prayer........Im no expert but Im allowed to critique whoever I want. For those of us who dont believe in him he has to change our mind point blank period, are we not allowed to think hes not good? yes we are

Also I dont want to be right, it seems like if u want another guy that means u want Malik to fail and thats not the case. I hope he throws for 10,000 yards and 40tds but Im just keepin it 100. Play calling hurt yes but I just dont see it with him when I envision ACC comp.

HOPE IM WRONG

Last edited:
Advertisement
Malik looked like a stud the second Richt stopped calling a game like it was the 4th quarter and he was up 80.

We came out aggressive in the second half and Malik played a **** of a game. It's his spot.

That was on Richt that play calling was pure trash. He got to get with the **** times and start calling some **** plays from this century.

I hope he proves me wrong against a quality team, im all for winning but from what Ive seen I dont trust him as a qb and no one here will change my opinion not even a second half of good play. It was Toledo...........maybe Kosi wont do well either but u cant be chuckin that **** up against real defenses.......I hope he gets more comfortable and goes through his reads. It feels like when I watch him throw everything is a prayer........Im no expert but Im allowed to critique whoever I want. For those of us who dont believe in him he has to change our mind point blank period, are we not allowed to think hes not good? yes we are

Also I dont want to be right, it seems like if u want another guy that means u want Malik to fail and thats not the case. I hope he throws for 10,000 yards and 40tds but Im just keepin it 100. Play calling hurt yes but I just dont see it with him when I envision ACC comp.

HOPE IM WRONG

One thing for sure Dwin is you are a free thinker. Jury is still out, so far so good, now comes the real test against better competition.

Advertisement
Malik looked like a stud the second Richt stopped calling a game like it was the 4th quarter and he was up 80.

We came out aggressive in the second half and Malik played a **** of a game. It's his spot.

Which is it? Half the people are complaining that we stopped running, half the people claim that we didn't open it up.

That was on Richt that play calling was pure trash. He got to get with the **** times and start calling some **** plays from this century.

Hes awful........he did make good second half adjustments. Im disappointed in the defense especially Diaz.........what makes me mad is he was giving them the slot and he didnt want to take it away it was like he was stuck in his ways.

HOPE IM WRONG

One thing for sure Dwin is you are a free thinker. Jury is still out, so far so good, now comes the real test against better competition.

Now we will see for sure but I see red flags imma call it, I hope he kills man. I need this team to be good man for my well being

Advertisement
Back